How did you make your way to this site

Found while searching Hayabusa pictures , and info before my Gen II purchase last July . I like the site :)

Hey guys (and gals) was curious as to how everyone has been finding this site and the board? I look at my log files and have seen that there have been a ton of people that get here by search engines and I know what keywords, but are you guys seeing a lot of links and post other places? Trying to figure out how we are so well known on the internet. Please post how you ran across this site.....

Thanks
Hey guys (and gals) was curious as to how everyone has been finding this site and the board? I look at my log files and have seen that there have been a ton of people that get here by search engines and I know what keywords, but are you guys seeing a lot of links and post other places? Trying to figure out how we are so well known on the internet. Please post how you ran across this site.....

Thanks
I did a google search hayabusa....was looking for info on removing fairing on a gen 2......

Thanks
Hi there, I am from South Africa and a member of the Christian Motorcycle Association and I was looking for some answers to some issues I was having and came across this website and the rest is history.

Searching for "all things Hayabusa". New owner, first post and loving the wealth of knowledge and respect I've seen. Great website!

I came here for the first time today. My story starts yesterday when I saw my first Hayabusa in the wild, pulling into a gas station in Minnesota. Frankly I've never seen such a beautiful bike; I did a double take and kept driving. I told my wife, who was seated next to me, that I was curious about that bike that we just passed and how much I liked the look, especially interesting was that rear wheel hanging way out behind the rider and the low profile. I can usually peg a brand or model of a motorcycle while riding around town, and most do not grab my attention - until yesterday - I had no idea what the hell it was. The wife convinced me to turn around and to chat with the rider - it didn't really take too much convincing. The guy was great, his name is Kel and he totally took time out of his day to chat about the bike and to mention his group of friends that ride together on occasion.

Not to bore you guys, but the discussion came down the path that I recently bought my daughter (23) her first non-beginner bike, a Honday CBR500R (it is not a beginner bike, but it's a good entry level sport bike). I've been a cruiser rider all my life and fellas, I'm telling you, when I first rode that CBR I suddenly understood (for the fist time) the fascination with sport bikes... it was instant. I've never had so much fun on a motorcycle. Anyway, my daughter is getting out of her Army BCT/AIT training soon, she's been gone for six months and I'm very excited to see her again and to help her get her riding legs back under her. Anyway, Kel actually gave me his number and he said that he and his group would be happy to bring us along on a ride, and they are always willing to dial it back for anyone who needs some encouragement and experience before turning up the heat during rides.

I liked Kel and his bike so much that I decided to get onto this forum (Google search) and start chatting with you guys so when I finally decide to get a "busa", I'll know what to look for, what to expect, and what a fair price might be. What better place to research a purchase than by chatting with the guys who actually know the bike and aren't afraid to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly? I find no other source of information better than the combined experience and knowledge of you guys who are passionate enough about the Hayabusa to be contributing members of this forum.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I have a disease which makes me stupid around motorcycles. I have four, two Indians, my kid's CBR, and my wife's Kawasaki, but it seems that I'm missing a representative from the super-bike category. It seems that when a bike impresses me, something inside just makes me have to have it. Anyway, I can't wait to get to know most of you guys (I know there is always that one sugar in every forum, so I'm not eager to meet him - but everyone else - I'm very excited to meet you).

Last edited:
I came here for the first time today. My story starts yesterday when I saw my first Hayabusa in the wild, pulling into a gas station in Minnesota. Frankly I've never seen such a beautiful bike; I did a double take and kept driving. I told my wife, who was seated next to me, that I was curious about that bike that we just passed and how much I liked the look, especially interesting was that rear wheel hanging way out behind the rider and the low profile. I can usually peg a brand or model of a motorcycle while riding around town, and most do not grab my attention - until yesterday - I had no idea what the hell it was. The wife convinced me to turn around and to chat with the rider - it didn't really take too much convincing. The guy was great, his name is Kel and he totally took time out of his day to chat about the bike and to mention his group of friends that ride together on occasion.

Not to bore you guys, but the discussion came down the path that I recently bought my daughter (23) her first non-beginner bike, a Honday CBR500R (it is not a beginner bike, but it's a good entry level sport bike). I've been a cruiser rider all my life and fellas, I'm telling you, when I first rode that CBR I suddenly understood (for the fist time) the fascination with sport bikes... it was instant. I've never had so much fun on a motorcycle. Anyway, my daughter is getting out of her Army BCT/AIT training soon, she's been gone for six months and I'm very excited to see her again and to help her get her riding legs back under her. Anyway, Kel actually gave me his number and he said that he and his group would be happy to bring us along on a ride, and they are always willing to dial it back for anyone who needs some encouragement and experience before turning up the heat during rides.

I liked Kel and his bike so much that I decided to get onto this forum (Google search) and start chatting with you guys so when I finally decide to get a "busa", I'll know what to look for, what to expect, and what a fair price might be. What better place to research a purchase than by chatting with the guys who actually know the bike and aren't afraid to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly? I find no other source of information better than the combined experience and knowledge of you guys who are passionate enough about the Hayabusa to be contributing members of this forum.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I have a disease which makes me stupid around motorcycles. I have four, two Indians, my kid's CBR, and my wife's Kawasaki, but it seems that I'm missing a representative from the super-bike category. It seems that when a bike impresses me, something inside just makes me have to have it. Anyway, I can't wait to get to know most of you guys (I know there is always that one sugar in every forum, so I'm not eager to meet him - but everyone else - I'm very excited to meet you).
Hey welcome to the org. It would be better if you posted in the new members for understanding and started your own thread with the same information so more people see it and can help you out with any questions you have.

Thanks

Forum: hello to all

As a new Busa owner I was fortunate enough to find you guys on the net.....I have been reading threads for days.....LOL

E

Back