Haya In The Hills June 24 - 26

My leg is real bad, from my mishap, i may not be riding at all this summer now.

oh we might be able to work something out so you can ride with us....lol

suzuki_gsxr_hayabusa_sidecar_1.jpg

getting hints we just might have a visit from some Canadian friends... ill update when i know more...

more joining in!!!

FRIDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6
Mr Droo
Bubba Wood and wife
GIXERHP
westbusa and jeffrey
russ16938 and wife

SATURDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6
Mr Droo
Bubba Wood and wife
GIXERHP
westbusa and jeffrey
russ16938 and wife

ok for those who have participated before...and for the new folks... here will be the menu.. on Friday night i always prepare a big pot of chili so people can arrive and not have to worry about waiting to eat. it will be hot and ready for you when you show up. on Saturday night after our ride, we always do either marinated grilled steak or chicken with "killer" macaroni salad (yes Mr. Droo we will separate some for your allergy's lol) and some type of vegetables (usually a mix of garden vegetables in butter and cheese) if you want to request or have input to the menu, feel free because its not written in stone.

we are only 2 weeks away folks!!... still plenty of room in the lodge and it will be a good time. cost at this time is only $42 a night!!! (with 15 people showing and minus small contribution to food for both nights) where else can you get to ride with great folks, see great scenery, have a heated pool, hot tub, music (Pandora lol) and great accommodations, to hang out, relax , and enjoy meeting some great like minded folks!!!.. i make NOTHING except friends from hosting these events...your cost is my cost divided evenly among attendees... so come meet my family i have created of busa owners and we look forward to meeting you!! message me if you have ANY questions of what to bring and if you want to get in on this fun!!!

ok .. i got a request to make some shine... will most likely make apple pie and maybe peach.... any requests?

ok can i get how many want steak for Saturday night, how many want chicken?

ok i spoke to the owner, i can get into the lodge as early as 12pm on friday the only thing is, whatever time i get in, is by what time i have to be out on sunday... so... let me know when you guys would be approximately arriving

ill add you to the list my friend... this brings us up to 18 guests now folks!!

FRIDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife and my mom
Dragonazz and boy toy
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6
Mr Droo
Bubba Wood and wife
GIXERHP
westbusa and jeffrey
russ16938 and wife
El Stumpo

SATURDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife and my mom
Dragonazz and boy toy
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6
Mr Droo
Bubba Wood and wife
GIXERHP
westbusa and jeffrey
russ16938 and wife
El Stumpo

just called.. he will sell me a truckload of wood for $100... lol...ill see if i can bring some.

Back