Supercharged B-king Build

ur the one that took the time to say that ur customer called u whining like a little girl over someones opinion and now ur upset that ppl find that funny? don't post funny poop and ppl won't comment.... pretty simple. but yes we can drop this.... so back to the bike. wat kinda power are u hoping for with this?

Can we drop this already? I'm to the point of deleting this thread if y'all are gonna keep on about the looks of it.

I'm posting this build purely for the uniqueness of the supercharger not for everyone to be the motorcycle accessory police.

How much does the sc weigh?
I know that's basically a straight line cruiser, but I'de imagine you'de feel the weight.
I had a B-King, and you can notice their weight more than the Busa, I assume just the higher center of gravity.
Cool build though.
Waiting to see how it turns out.

Thank you guys for your concerns over the chrome numbers. my bike has been a working progress i have changed many things on it since I first got it in 2009.
FB_IMG_1458831085660.jpg
And I was thinking hydro dipping the 1340 was my next step.
And yes I like blue and supercharged things like my little truck and my next toy ones I bring it home it will be supercharged by prochargers!
vp4609182_2_large.jpg

Last edited:
I like blue as well. Nice toy collection. I am very interested, as I am sure a lot if people are, in what kind of numbers Rob ended up getting out of it?

I like blue as well. Nice toy collection. I am very interested, as I am sure a lot if people are, in what kind of numbers Rob ended up getting out of it?

No numbers yet, it doesn't even have a swingarm on it right now. Should be getting it started here soon. I have 11 turbo bike builds, or repairs going on right now. I'm absolutly swamped.

Well it turns out as vampire made mention of earlier, to get the radiator to fit properly, we're also going to have to modify the charge pipe to fit properly.

Seeing as we were going to have to Fab a new pipe, the owner called and challenged us to incorporate an intercooler in to the mix.

That being said we have a good idea of how we're going to accomplish the task. It will be a full custom intercooler set up all the way down to the end tanks. So needless to say we're very excited to tackle this new task.

Totally missed this build, once i got over the "Wow it is blue " its grown on me :)
Rob/Blue King considered W/A rather than A/A intercooler ?
Tighter under the tank than Busa but the smaller heat exchanger has its advantages up front
Nearly went B King with Supercharger on my last streetbike build but ended up with a good deal on a gen 2 so went turbo at the time , but get to play on a mates 1441 BK occasionally , and realy like the BK to ride

Totally missed this build, once i got over the "Wow it is blue " its grown on me :)
Rob/Blue King considered W/A rather than A/A intercooler ?
Tighter under the tank than Busa but the smaller heat exchanger has its advantages up front
Nearly went B King with Supercharger on my last streetbike build but ended up with a good deal on a gen 2 so went turbo at the time , but get to play on a mates 1441 BK occasionally , and realy like the BK to ride

I agree an air to water would be the best bet, and I strongly considered building one. However trying to keep a balance between form and function I think an air to air will fit the style of the bike better.

Still in the planning stages, so that could change too. But a 2" thick core with a slight curve to it below the radiator in place of the oil cooler is where I'm planning to put it. 15x6.5x2 is what I'm starting with. I may even go 2 rows taller and incorporate the charger oil cooler in to the intercooler as well.

have you considered using a pair of dirtbike radiators, one on each side? just a thought man.

Quick update

I was able to source a bar and plate core from bell intercoolers that fits our needs. It's rated for 350hp, so it will be plenty.

In order to get it to fit, we had to put a slight bend in the middle of the core to get it to clear the front tire with the suspension all the way compressed. Turns out you need about 12 tons of force to bend that many sheets of vertical aluminum. But we got it done.

I already have an end tank design that should work out well. As soon as I get back from loring Maine I'll start fabbing those.

Can wait to get this thing running. I just want to hear how the blower sounds!
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Boy that is tight... if he is going to do any stoppies it may just hit.
If you mounted a 120/60 front it would give you about 6mm more clearance.
It will make the steering quicker but with that build the front isn't going to be on the ground very much anyway.

Back