'Nother pic from the Bash

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I found this one on US 129 photos... not sure exactly what it is, but I really like this one... I have no idea when this was taken... but with the yellow shirt, I think it was Sat morning... I had a great ride with Ace!

bash 2.jpg

You have great style. Great turn in. Head in the right direction leading into the line. I can see you would be fun to ride with.
icon14.gif

you're doing great bro :beerchug:

Colen,
I wish you could have been there... you, Hal, Omar - I don't want to speak for Ace, but I really had a blast... we rode together for almost all of Fri and Sat and it was a great time... we were even good - for the most part!

There was one short time, where I was a baaaadddddd man... :whistle:

I really think that this was the best Bash for me... it was so laid back - no pressure, no competition - just a lot of fun! And then the bench racing around the fire... man, I gotta tell you, that was funny stuff... Michelle really made the evening, full moon and all.

i really wish i could have been there!! sounds like the kind of Bash's we used to have before they got so big...you have to come out to Eureka Springs or even to CAp's MnG, things are still that way with the smaller groups :beerchug:

I wish I could have stayed. As it was, I missed a small group leaving Thursday morning, and Dan and his bunch took off for blood mtn. in Ga. I wanted to stick around the skyway and the dragon, so I ended up riding alone all day. When it got warm, I headed to the skyway and rode it several times,. Thats why I was so wore out at the fire pit and turned in early. Would have loved to be there for the chelle show.:laugh:

203492d1285902966-nother-pic-bash-img_5354.jpg

Looks like a blast! ,,, As long as you guys weren't wearing each others underwear on each others heads by the end of the evening. :rofl:

don't have to worry about that................none of them were wearing any :moon:

:thumbsup: ta-da

Back