Christmas 2015 Dyno Run, Merry Xmas to the Beast

bigdev

Registered
[video]https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8TiIxEZplozQllrLVN3YTlCb00&export=download[/video]

Merry Christmas to all. Not sure if this download will work (bear with my, I'm an old guy ??? lol) so any help posting it would be appreciated:beerchug:

I see a few guys (or gals lol) have looked at it but does it work ok please? If not I will get it uploaded to utube :)

Nice , and great numbers ! Race fuel or pump gas ? How do you like that Elka rear shock ?

Nice , and great numbers ! Race fuel or pump gas ? How do you like that Elka rear shock ?

Thanks C10, I'm from the UK and run her on Shell V-Power Nitro+ Unleaded which is 99 RON (which is pump gas by the way) and I'm really impressed with the Elka rear shock, looks and performs the business. Have her set up for Track days which works well on the road too.........coz I tend to ride the same on the road as I do on the track :rofl:

The only other mod engine mods I have done to her are Brisk Spark Plugs, SF Sprint Filter and obviously a re mapped ECU. I also have BST Carbon Fibre wheels on her :happy:

With the Queen soundtrack removed. The crackling is the phones microphone starting to melt :shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just worked out that with the Carbon wheels and the four into one Akrapovic system I've shaved 45lb off the stock weight of the bike. Now, I'm a 210lb bodybuilder so if I lose 10lb after Christmas that's a total loss of 55lb. When the weather gets better here in the UK ("if" the weather gets better haha) I will have a top speed run with the digihud speed app on my mobile (cell) phone switched on and see what she does :laugh:

Just worked out that with the Carbon wheels and the four into one Akrapovic system I've shaved 45lb off the stock weight of the bike. Now, I'm a 210lb bodybuilder so if I lose 10lb after Christmas that's a total loss of 55lb. When the weather gets better here in the UK ("if" the weather gets better haha) I will have a top speed run with the digihud speed app on my mobile (cell) phone switched on and see what she does :laugh:

Stock gearing(18/43) will limit you to a possible best of 197mph with otherwise perfect conditions.

Thanks sixpack, I will let you know what my app reads if it ever stops raining here in England lol. I do tend to bury it in the redline in top tho lol.
Supercharger coming for spring :laugh:

Haha I clicked on bodies coz it was highlighted and it took me to this on Amazon http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images...han "Bodies" by Drowning Pool! -D[/QUOTE]

Stock gearing(18/43) will limit you to a possible best of 197mph with otherwise perfect conditions.

She is on stock gearing sixpack so be interesting to see what my gps says about top speed. I will post on here if it ever stops raining/snowing here in England :(

She is on stock gearing sixpack so be interesting to see what my gps says about top speed. I will post on here if it ever stops raining/snowing here in England :(

You'll also need the the ecu flashed to bypass the stock speed limiter of 186mph/300kmh.
If you want to try and break 200mph, you'll need 18/41 gearing, or stock 18/43 gearing with a 55 series tire(taller than the stock 50 series size).
At minimum you'll need at least a mile of road, likely a mile and a half... and as much room as possible to stop:laugh:
since you'll be covering about a football field per second at that speed.
Good luck!

Back