Got my money saved for the new Busa

being a rival with the H2, the price would have to be close as well. I wonder if we got bold new graphics for 2016?

-D

Ill let all the bugs/recalls get worked out for a few years by others willing to jump ship from tried n true to the latest grass is greener on the other side :)
I didnt buy a new gen II 6 months ago because it was the fastest ride out there . I bought it because its rock solid reliable , comfortable , and still fast .
I'm sure Gen III will cover fast , but the rest ?

Building to rival the H2? The H2 has already been on the street forever now. Suzuki needs to think ahead.

they wont bother with competing with the h2. I mean how many people are gonna throw down 25k for that? Id bet they will put out a 1441 with about 5hp more than the 14 and call it a day.

they wont bother with competing with the h2. I mean how many people are gonna throw down 25k for that? Id bet they will put out a 1441 with about 5hp more than the 14 and call it a day.
This is probably what will happen, but we can hope for a bike that is as ground breaking as the gen 1 was...

being a rival with the H2, the price would have to be close as well. I wonder if we got bold new graphics for 2016?

-D
2016 Busas have been on Suzuki's site for a while now.
And, yes, somewhat new graphics.
A black/grey and red/white , both very similiar to the 2015 models

Back