Busa chopper @ Daytona

Ok ok when does something stop being what it was....that is not a busa...its a chopper with a busa motor, thats not worthy of being a busa. Just casue something has a busa part doesnt make it a busa. If i go and throw a cobra decal on the side of my six cylender do i now have a mustang cobra...hell naw i still have a v6...Just like those damn drag cars with civic bodies that turn 7 quaters....those are not civics anymore. So lets stop this and call it what it is a damn ugly as chopper with a busa engine in it
mad.gif

That is Baad, Lot of work and All that matters is that is a busa engine. someone give that guy a prize.

I know Ninja Eater has to LOVE THAT, If ever I saw a Green Dragon Ninja eatin machine that is it.

BTW
Choppers are not for handling or speed, they are for F***N Show!! Would you imagine how much work went into that???

RsN

Ok ok when does something stop being what it was....that is not a busa...its a chopper with a busa motor, thats not worthy of being a busa. Just casue something has a busa part doesnt make it a busa.  If i go and throw a cobra decal on the side of my six cylender do i now have a mustang cobra...hell naw i still have a v6...Just like those damn drag cars with civic bodies that turn 7 quaters....those are not civics anymore. So lets stop this and call it what it is a damn ugly as chopper with a busa engine in it
mad.gif
hey call it an abortion or whatever a non Busa etc. BUT I guarantee, light to light it will mess allot of you guys up. 240+ mm rear avon won't have traction issues. That long front will help keep the nose planted. What's gonna be your excuse when you get a spanking from the "abortion chopper" non busa? I think the owner plans to market it. This is merely a prototype built to draw interest and shock value. A 600 lbs chopper with 150ish hp/100fttq will kill the biggest and baddest choppers built and lay waste to small supersport bikes who used to terrorize them.

hey call it an abortion or whatever a non Busa etc. BUT I guarantee, light to light it will mess allot of you guys up.
[yawn]

What's your point?

I dare hazard a guess that I speak for more than a few enthusiasts here when I say my world tends to be a little bigger than some meaningless stoplight war with some jack*ss in the lane next to me.

hey call it an abortion or whatever a non Busa etc. BUT I guarantee, light to light it will mess allot of you guys up.
[yawn]

What's your point?

I dare hazard a guess that I speak for more than a few enthusiasts here when I say my world tends to be a little bigger than some meaningless stoplight war with some jack*ss in the lane next to me.
and yet it still revolves around internet message board quims?

Nice workmanship though . Whoever did it knows his stuff . I guess if your going to make a chopper why not use the most powerful engine available for a motorcycle . Come on guys the HD motors don't make that much HP even if you dump a ton of money in them they are not going to make what a stock Busa engine will . The more I look at it the more its growing on me . I personally would never do that even if I had tons of unlimited cash but it looks better than anything I've seen coming out of Orange County Choppers or West Coast Choppers . Tell the truth Thats the sickest Chopper I have ever seen and guess what .............ITS A BUSA .
Get it
rock.gif
??
Hayabusa is taking over the entire motorcycle world from sportbike to showbikes to Choppers .

<!--EDIT|tinmann
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110827154 -->

Nice to see SOMETHING, ANYTHING AT ALL!!! ORIGINAL COME out of the cruiser ranks...
thumbs-up.gif

This bike was built by C&S Custom in Mocksville, NC. (www.candscustom.com) We did not build this bike to be classified as a Busa, we just thought it would be something different to build a custom with one of the best, most reliable, and powerful sportbike engines to date. Here are some details for those of you who are interested...
Overall length: 10 foot 8 inches
Powerplant: 1300cc Suzuki Hayabusa (fully polished)
Total Rake: 61 degrees
Suspension: Tricky Air Ride
Rear Tire: Avon 300

The bike handles very well. Slow left turns are pretty tricky with the foot clutch and jocky shift. The most dangerous thing about riding this bike is watching out for the many sharp points incorporated into the design. The entire bike was fabricated and assembled in house. The only parts purchased were the wheels, forward controls, trees, and the air ride. Also attached is a picture of a few of our other project bikes.

IMG_0531.jpg

After seeing the other pics posted By C&S..I really like it!!

BUT you have to polish that small starter gear cover!!

Nice work and I'm sure they will sell..about how much are they going to Be?And How does it run with those Kehin's?

biggrin.gif

Thanks... We had sent a starter gear cover off to get it chromed, but it didn't make it back in time for Daytona. Runs great with the Kehins. Used them to reduce the amount of wiring that would have been required with the fuel injection. Not sure on the pricing yet. We are definately interested in building more of them.

www.candscustom.com

Back