**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

OK Ladies here's the EPIC Plan, I'm doing Roebling June 19,21 and Flying back to Raleigh, The following Friday flying back to GA getting truck and trailer, Driving to Barber June 26, 29. Looking forward to you guys towing me around the track. Hope to be Hammering pass you guys by Sunday sessions.

Ok, just because \...it's got to be worth at LEAST 5 seconds Jay :)

11079035_415372308633702_444867207067869082_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Leather suggestions? What do you wear? How do you like em? One piece!
Thinking of new set. Never have bought new leathers. Mine are still pretty good shape.

One piece offer the most protection, but there are a biotch to get on and off, and run around in during the day (especially when it's hot)..

With nearly 10K miles on this track...it all started here. Good times!

The hat tip for the tape job on the busa goes to tiller. It was laser cut quality.

B7.jpg

Barber 051.jpg

Barber 054.jpg

That's a big girl :)....... been on the track a few times since then :thumbsup:

Oh, and I do throw down a pretty mean tape job :)

With nearly 10K miles on this track...it all started here. Good times!

The hat tip for the tape job on the busa goes to tiller. It was laser cut quality.

Good Start to Good times!
Lots of Fun on the Busa on tracks.
Kinda of miss it because of the love for the busa and the immediate track addiction. But hard to go back after riding an agile bike on the track.

I've got to say...I'd have never thought for a second that we'd be where we are today...TEAM GIXXER!!!

I'm going to wait for the American reports... It looks so dang good and i'm sure it's incredible.. Will likely grab the top spot, but I still like my gixxer :)

Yep i was disappointed that the Gixxer came in last cause it sure looks sharp. They did say they really liked how it handled on the road.

Back