What's your favorite 'Busa color scheme of all time?

Although my former ride was blue/silver '01, my current ride is red/black '06, and there are plenty of nice color schemes around, I am pretty sure that everything pales in comparison with all white. I've seen one in person while my friend had it, and it's not just beautiful. There is something stunning and out of this world. Something like a one in a million horse of a very unique color, which in turn creates a completely unique and different perception of the entire bodywork.

desktopwallpapers.org.ua-7927.jpg

This place needs a lively discussion! I've been looking at tons of bikes lately and trying to talk myself into a grey/silver '09. It's a bit drab for my usual taste but I'm slowly coming around on the scheme. It made me curious, since the 'ol Suzi has been available in so many great color schemes over the years, what are some of your favorites?

Mine would have to be the blue/gold they did in 2008. Man I wish I could find one of these local to me!
Hayabusa_7616.jpg

Sooo...How bad would you like one? ..... :)

DSC00411.jpg

I'm
This place needs a lively discussion! I've been looking at tons of bikes lately and trying to talk myself into a grey/silver '09. It's a bit drab for my usual taste but I'm slowly coming around on the scheme. It made me curious, since the 'ol Suzi has been available in so many great color schemes over the years, what are some of your favorites?

Mine would have to be the blue/gold they did in 2008. Man I wish I could find one of these local to me!
Hayabusa_7616.jpg

You need to move to PA..... That blue and gold rim gen2 is the most common busa I see on the streets and in CL. They are a dime a dozen around my way :laugh: That's actually my least favorite color scheme on a busa cause I see it so damn much :rofl:

Back