What Was Your Last Bike?

SSGT_B

Registered
Mine was an 04 CBR 1000RR with TOO MANY mods to want to think about. May that bike RIP. Had a lady stand on her brakes on purpose on the freeway trying to cash in from being hit from behind. I went through her car, removing part of the roof, windshield, dash, passenger seat. Then got thrown back out the car, rolled down the hwy and got up and walked away. A lil road rash and a week on the bed letting it heal and I was good to go. Anyhow, here was that bike before the wreck

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Mine was an 04 CBR 1000RR with TOO MANY mods to want to think about. May that bike RIP. Had a lady stand on her brakes on purpose on the freeway trying to cash in from being hit from behind. I went through her car, removing part of the roof, windshield, dash, passenger seat. Then got thrown back out the car, rolled down the hwy and got up and walked away. A lil road rash and a week on the bed letting it heal and I was good to go. Anyhow, here was that bike before the wreck

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

DAMN!! Count your lucky stars mate!

Mine was a 2003 ZX-9RF2

Nice bike, carb though.. then I raced a busa and just had to have one!

-D

Ninja ZX9R2.jpg

Beautiful bike...was. Glad you survived with little damage to your body. Sounds like a really nasty get off.

'96 Katana 600, in 2003 '01 Hayabusa...flooded by Sandy... and in 2013 '06 Hayabusa.

My last bike b4 my busa was a 98 CBR 900rr was a looonnngg time ago and who knows where I put any of the old photos I had of it?? :laugh:

Just like you I was a Honda man prior 2 catching Busa fever!! :rofl:

My last bike was a Suzuki GS750.
Brought it new in the late 70s.
Got stolen about a year or so later.:banghead:

mine was an 1989 GSXR 750 :thumbsup:....loved this bike :bowdown:, not a scratch on it.....the guy i sold it too wrecked it 3 days later...:banghead:

IMG_4203.jpg

I had 2 Bandit 1250's. Wrecked the first one and sold the second one after many mods. I should have kept the Bandit to make a cafe racer out of it.

Bike I.jpg

Yen & Yang.jpg

1992 ninja 600 sold, 91 fzr 1000 totaled, 1998 gsxr750 sold, 1999 hayabusa stolen, cbrf2 sold, suk gs750 sold, 2002 hayabusa sold, 2011 hayabusa sold, suk m109r still have, 2008 hayabusa still have

Back