Gloves Often overlooked, but important...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
I just got some new Teknic Violater Pro II gloves from <span style='color:royalblue'>NewEnough.com</span>. All I can say is damn, these gloves are sweet. I plucked them out of NewEnoughs clearance section for $69+shipping. I wasn't expecting much but these things are schweet. Kevlar thread and panels, well padded, super soft Kangaroo palms, inovative wrist retention tab, and floating hard armor over your knuckles. Good Stuff...Check Em' out. Best value I have gotten in awhile and the Folks at New Enough rock, quick turn around and everything shows up as promised.

Rev.

TeKnic_Violater_Pro_Gloves_copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice !  My Joe Rockets are arriving tomorrow !
Cool, Only problem I am having now is that by the time I get hoe in evenings it's raining again...Have had the gloves for four days and I dunno how they are going to work out...I did notice though that the hard plastic on the fingers interferes with my two fingered clutch grip...I dunno if it's going to matter yet or not but, could be interesting...

bout time you got some decent hand protection!

Mike
You Aren't kidding bro, I Just got hit with this feeling of "Dude, if you go down, your gunna Burn." Just didn't feel comfortable with the gear I had been wearing.  Thats why I have been back in the leather jacket, now I have real gloves, and I am looking for boots and pants to go along...won't help a bit if I get tagged by a Semi, but should put my mind at ease and shut that little naggin b^tch on my shoulder up...

i have a pair of Held Racing gloves... let me tell you.. it definitely did its job when i went down. i wouldnt trade these for the world

i have a pair of Held Racing gloves... let me tell you.. it definitely did its job when i went down. i wouldnt trade these for the world
Yeah, I hear ya.  I had recently been wearing Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket and Phoenix gloves.  But After seeing a couple post crash, I am totally done with Joe Rocket Gloves, and I hesitate to wear the Jacket.  

I figure the better gear you buy, the more likely you are to use it because it will be more comfortable, more useful.  These Teknic gloves just surprised the hell out of me though, I was figuring on more than likely sending them right back, after all what the hell kind of glove can you get for $69?  Apparantly pretty darn good ones, not top of the line but soft/comfortable, and have a really nice quality feel to them...

Like S7RANG3R says, hopefully I will never find out and they die of old age.

I really wanted the TiMax Gloves but finding a pair in Black size XL was looking to be impossible...

When I crashed the emergency room doc took exrays of my wrist. We knew it was broken, but he couldn't believe it wasnt shattered. I showed him my gloves and he said "these gloves saved me from surgery and therapy".

$90.00 well spent. A race glove is the best. They offer protection and more important impact stability.

Good choice of glove man.

GO BUCS

When I crashed the emergency room doc took exrays of my wrist.  We knew it was broken, but he couldn't believe it wasnt shattered.  I showed him my gloves and he said "these gloves saved me from surgery and therapy".

$90.00 well spent.  A race glove is the best.  They offer protection and more important impact stability.

Good choice of glove man.

GO BUCS
Yeah, Bucs...Looking forward to the new season, hopefully they can settle down and keep up the good work.

Finally took a 50 mile ride with my new gloves, they feel good but they are going to take some breaking in and getting used to. Feels a whole lot better though, I feel like my hands are protected a lot better. They were interfering some with my throttle control/clutching/braking rhythm...

I might pick up the a pair of those if i cant find a pair of Icon Ti Max gloves. New Enough is awesome if they have what your looking for, all i want is a better price on the alpinstars SMX.

Yeah, I hear ya.  I had recently been wearing Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket and Phoenix gloves.  But After seeing a couple post crash, I am totally done with Joe Rocket Gloves, and I hesitate to wear the Jacket.  

I figure the better gear you buy, the more likely you are to use it because it will be more comfortable, more useful.  These Teknic gloves just surprised the hell out of me though, I was figuring on more than likely sending them right back, after all what the hell kind of glove can you get for $69?  Apparantly pretty darn good ones, not top of the line but soft/comfortable, and have a really nice quality feel to them...

Like S7RANG3R says, hopefully I will never find out and they die of old age.

I really wanted the TiMax Gloves but finding a pair in Black size XL was looking to be impossible...
yeah, i hear you there... i paid $200 for my gloves. sounds expensive but for the job it did i am not complaining anymore.

Don't forget to put a couple of penny's and atleas one quarter in the backside of you right glove. Great for tailgators and anyother traffic nuisances. Just grab one with your left hand and drop it. If you don't wear gloves for anyother reasons, just remember that it opens up many possibilities

better yet tape or rubber band a few a few 'sharpened' jacks to drop in the tires path will get them off your tail a la bond style.

Back