2015 Hayabusa pics

That,s good news for us gen2 owners :laugh::thumbsup:

It's not good news for anyone. Kawasaki has pushed the busa into the history books at this point.

The bike that created the most devoted following in the world, the 2015 Suzuki Hayabusa still delivers unsurpassed performance at any speed, setting the bar high for rivals and defining the “Ultimate Sport Bike.â€￾ The radically original styling also reflects the spirit of the person who owns a Hayabusa. Sensational power, speed, smooth ride and overwhelming presence continue to fascinate owners and onlookers alike.

Direct link.

Suzuki Cycles - Product Lines - Cycles - Products - Hayabusa - 2015 - GSX1300R

Crap, I was looking forward to buying a 2015 but only if it had at fricken least, the electronics package, you know trac control, launch, etc, Well Suzuki, I'm keeping my 2009 another year or buying another brand that has what I want, your so stupid!

colors, just colors:laugh:

2015 Hayabusa Color.jpg

2015 Siyah Hayabusa.jpg

10358128_778756825521697_9013755504948476656_n.jpg

10525822_863487797017358_5122151375843474697_n.jpg

I actually like that black/grey/gold color scheme....:whistle:

For that I guess i'll give em a pass this year on stalling the Gen3 :laugh:

Regretfully (only because it's fun to have brand loyalty), I'm currently looking at the new all black ZX-14r, 196 rwhp bone stock, as a long distance sport tourer. It's Suzuki's business what they do but they might loose loyalist folks like me.

I rather like the blue and silver.. It looks sharp.

Could you imagine the cost of insurance if they came out with a 1340cc turbo from the factory? holy lord.

-D

Yep...and it's been lame ever since the great speed wars ended at 300kph/186mph back in 2K.....and here we are a decade and a 1/2 later and we got what?.....what's new?....colors and graphics?...I can get that with a $3 tab of LSD!..except faster cause with that?...I get "Trails" too! LOL!

so yep...gotta agree....it has been sort of a lame scene for GT Hyperbikes for at least the last decade...the only thing left is the Jenny Craig Program that's seeing liter bikes rapidly closing the gap too surpassing the performance of balls out tarmac rockets...as now it's no longer "How fast Can You Go?" it's "How Quick Can You Get There?" closely followed by "How Fast Can You Stop?"

Effectively reducing "HyperBikes" too..."Dyno Sores" :(

Regretfully (only because it's fun to have brand loyalty), I'm currently looking at the new all black ZX-14r, 196 rwhp bone stock, as a long distance sport tourer. It's Suzuki's business what they do but they might loose loyalist folks like me.

This! If I was in the market to buy a bike today, I would (sadly) not even venture into my Suzuki dealer.

I think Mr. Suzuki looks at the sales numbers, and says to himself: "It's 2013. Gen 3? Not yet... It's 2014. Gen 3? Not yet... 2015 is coming. Gen 3? Not yet..."

If sales are good, why in the world would you want to change that, and not continue recuperating your R&D costs, or simply making extra money without the need to do any R&D?

And for those who crave for lousy few extra hp and want to get 200 hp bike for something close to $20k after adding fees, taxes, aftermarket pipe, etc... there is a lot better alternative: get Gen 1 bike for around $6k, get stage 1 turbo installed for around $6k - and for around $12k total you got yourself Gen X with 240-250 hp... Go have some fun!

Oh, those $8k you saved... I want to see a small percentage of that, LOL

Well lets see...Gen 1 1999-2007 (8 years) Gen 2 2008-2015 (7 years) I have a feeling we wont see a new Busa in 2016 either....Looking like 2017 Gen 3 Hayabusa as that's the year I am supposed to be buying my 2017 Harley Road Glide Custom...now It may mean decisions decisions that year...

Back