three words lemon fresh pledge!

Chango

Registered
Ok I was a skeptic at first. I was a Honda original formula hunter. Then I spared no expense on wax. So IM in Walmart and said hell why not. So I tried it went on easy and I'm not going back! If you haven't tried it give it a shot!

It does work good. I used the Honda polish for years until it cost me more than my truck payment per can. The moto spray or polish from cycle gear works good too.

yea its pretty good. i really use it mostly on the wheels. works super great there cleaning it and does not really cost much

Nothing I have tired works as well as Maxima's "Clear Coat". It is made for dirt bikes, spray it on and hose the dirt & mud off at the end of the day. However, it works well to spray it on the bike, windscreen and all, wait a minute or two and wipe it off. Bugs, dirt, road grime and all come off easy after a ride.

Ok I was a skeptic at first. I was a Honda original formula hunter. Then I spared no expense on wax. So IM in Walmart and said hell why not. So I tried it went on easy and I'm not going back! If you haven't tried it give it a shot!
lets see some pics of ur bike

This is a new one for me - could someone please explain? Is this simply to be used as a protecting coat after washing the bike (instead of a good wax)? Simply spray on and wipe off, or is there more to it than that?

I use McGuires Spray Wax myself. It is a bit spendy. I think I pay close to $10 a bottle. Works great though. May have to give pledge a try.

This is a new one for me - could someone please explain? Is this simply to be used as a protecting coat after washing the bike (instead of a good wax)? Simply spray on and wipe off, or is there more to it than that?

Spray on wipe off. Maintains well and keeps things slick and clean. Also makes things smell great. Being from Florida I prefer the orange flavor myself. Just Dont use it on the seat.

What's up guys? Yup! Pledge works!:thumbsup::)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I tried it a few times but found it a biotch to wipe off/buff so went with Mothers Showtime Quick Detailer(also have their spray wax,Carnauba cleaner/wax,synthetic wax,etc. but usually just hit it with the quick detailer before a ride).

Back