What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

2dihhm9.jpg

I rode it to work today.

Just out of curiosity, why did you use +++++ instead of "PLUS"? Only reason I ask is because you used MINUS instead of ------- :laugh:

the number of +++ is the number of wires under that terminal. I counted them before I took them loose. The other side of Minus is ---- with the same idea. Wiring isn't my strong point, so I have to be careful and use a system. I didn't think the ---- stood out enough so that's why I used Minus. Negative was too many characters.

It's still raining here, but is supposed to let up tomorrow. We needed the rain, but a ride would be nice too. :)

Took the front wheel off this evening. Will be replacing the bearings tomorrow and putting the wheel back on so it's ready to ride this weekend.

Just ordered some black pazzo shorty's from pashnit.com
Can't wait to mount them up, thanks Tim!:beerchug:

Installed the Zero Gravity Sport Touring windscreen, as long as I had the inner fairing off after pulling the gauge cluster yesterday. I'm thinking about replacing the OEM light bulbs with Philips "Bluevision Ultra" H7 and HB3. These Philips bulbs produce a very crisp white light with a hint of blue, with a color temperature of 4000K. I bought these bulbs for my old Busa, and they come two to a pack, so I have both the high and low beam bulbs around here somewhere.

New oil, oil filter, air filter, new Hot Shot Stator kit & new Hot Shot regulator/rectifier.

Plus time for a new SuperSprox chain & sprocket kit. Going to stick with 42T one down on the rear.

12732717625_9d014baa2b_b.jpg

Handy to have...

12732717415_94a3c07e7c_b.jpg

Plus need to get organized for a new season of film.

One of our suppliers may be picking up a brand new camera so possibly we'll a change to try it out!

12732716755_60f9d9f68e_b.jpg

my son and i took off to New Orleans (60 miles 1 way)...ate at Hooters :shocked:...went to the Lake Front took some pictures....met up wit a friend of mine...heade back home :sleepy:

Lake3.jpg

Lake2.jpg

Back