**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

I see how it is.... I know when i'm not wanted :down:

Are you kidding? My conversation with him went something like this "If you come by my house and there's room in the trailer, I could ride back there so I don't get in Diana's way" :)

They Had a Cyber Monday Special. Normal is $2499 but the Monday special was only $2000 but it was for 30 trackday you get to choose what days. well they have 18 dates at NCbike 10 dates at Vir. 4 Dates at NJmp and 2 dates at barber.
It was a EASY Decision.

They Had a Cyber Monday Special. Normal is $2499 but the Monday special was only $2000 but it was for 30 trackday you get to choose what days. well they have 18 dates at NCbike 10 dates at Vir. 4 Dates at NJmp and 2 dates at barber.
It was a EASY Decision.

Yea that is a great deal!!

Hopefully one of these times we get a chance to ride with you.

It was a EASY Decision.

Have you picked all your tracks and dates yet?

Trey, I have been successful in doing it by THIRDS; ie I buy the first third of the season early, in the first third I buy the second third, and in the second third I buy the last third (exception is Barber in October which I by about 6 months out). I've yet to miss a date...

Just thought I would rub it in a little. And mention I'll be at my first trackday this coming Saturday the 18th :moon:

Have you picked all your tracks and dates yet?
I picked 80% of them and already accounted for my 10 days Vac for the Year. Have to please the wife too. :thumbsup:

I'll post them up here. and S1000forum. Trey need to get FB keep us updated.

So....I called White's Cycle here in Chattanooga about getting my Brake Master Cylinder replaced under recall on my 07 GSXR. They started out with bring the bike in and we'll order parts. They said that it would take 1 to 2 weeks for parts. My response was you can't order parts with out my bike in your shop? They wanted to hold my bike for two weeks waiting on parts. Took lots of talking and explaining to them how unreasonable that was and they finally agreed to order parts.

Changing a master is an easy job, shouldn't take more than an hour or two at the most. They said I'd have to bring it in and they would call when it was done since they couldn't be sure when they could complete the work. I'll have another conversation with them around scheduling to get it replaced after the parts come in...

So....I called White's Cycle here in Chattanooga about getting my Brake Master Cylinder replaced under recall on my 07 GSXR. They started out with bring the bike in and we'll order parts. They said that it would take 1 to 2 weeks for parts. My response was you can't order parts with out my bike in your shop? They wanted to hold my bike for two weeks waiting on parts. Took lots of talking and explaining to them how unreasonable that was and they finally agreed to order parts.

Changing a master is an easy job, shouldn't take more than an hour or two at the most. They said I'd have to bring it in and they would call when it was done since they couldn't be sure when they could complete the work. I'll have another conversation with them around scheduling to get it replaced after the parts come in...

All they needed was the VIN to order mine. I took it up one day, had a long conversation with the tech to feel him out - he did trackdays so he knew why I was being cautious - picked back up the next day. He did not set my controls back up to the angle I like, but since I'm getting some Vortex clip ons not a bid deal...

Got finished painting and installed my new PVC tire stands and helmet holder. Finished the interior wiring.

Left to do:
Install Nice Raxx Pitt Bull Stand Holders
Build foldup bench
Install 30 amp power inlet to main panel
Install 4 gang outlet on side of trailer

20140119_165644_zps95866a0b.jpg

All they needed was the VIN to order mine. I took it up one day, had a long conversation with the tech to feel him out - he did trackdays so he knew why I was being cautious - picked back up the next day. He did not set my controls back up to the angle I like, but since I'm getting some Vortex clip ons not a bid deal...

BTW, when is your boyfriend going to send you those puppies with a bracket? Isn't the season coming up very soon for you??? Just wondering if you are planning on swapping to the Vortex before your first TD this year

Back