An undertail story

Her ninja 250, it's okay though, it's just a ninja
biggrin.gif
adoublefinger.gif

SO ya have to put your name on your tape eh? Nice work by the way!. So diesel how many Fuks did you let out as you watched it in slow motion hit the floor?

JD

SO ya have to put your name on your tape eh? Nice work by the way!. So diesel how many Fuks did you let out as you watched it in slow motion hit the floor?

JD
LMAO!!! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....

Yeah, we have to make a list of materials we need at work, then bring it up front, where they open the cabinets and you take what you need. I only write my name on it cause people steal your stuff so they look like they dont use that much,,,but they DO!!! Damn Thieves EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

This way, they think twice about stealing your stuff with your name on it.
smile.gif

excellent repair.... man that would have been hard to shape that.
cool.gif

Here's "the doctor" himself, B-sting. I was zipping my jacket not doing some gang-banger hand signal.
Kevin, I hope Kathy is ok.
Ice, no F-bombs....just stared in horror.
Cecil-there's only room for one of us in this town.....:angry:
tounge.gif

DSC01045.JPG

Man nice undertail Diesel, looks good before & after! Mad props to B-Sting for hooking it up
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109478640 -->

I meant to say this earlier but I got distracted by an email and lost my train of thought...
drooling3.gif

Brother, I could have cried for you when I saw that first pic of the undertail with the mucked up corner. It literally made me sick to my stomache to think of how you must have felt when that happened. I know exactly how you felt because I had my tail section off this week doing the integrated tail light install. I had taken the tail section into the house to keep it from gettin' messed up on the concrete floor in the garage.

I put it in my living room floor on the carpet beside a chair that I never use. Should be safe there, right? Well, I was stumbling around in the dark the other morning leaving for work and stepped on the stupid tail section. Busted the crap out of it. Unlike you, I did drop SEVERAL F-Bombs throughout the rest of the day over doing that.
drooling3.gif

I'm just glad beesting was able to save it for you. That thing looks sweet on your bike!
beerchug.gif

drooling3.gif

Great save, fellas! I would have in tears because I don't have any of those skills to get that done and probably would have had to just buy a new one.

oh yeah...gasped out loud when I saw it. Co-worker asked me if I was alright...hehe. Oops.

Still glad it was saved, though. Nice!

Back