IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0368.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

Yeah John, some of us aren't made of money nor do we have a money TRE. Just sayin LOL. Thanks D03, I missed this place. My daughter saw me sanding the frame and then 5 DAYS LATER she picked up a piece of sandpaper and started trying to sand the frame!!!! She is a friggin GENIOUS!!! Sorry, had to brag a bit.....

She just turned 1 on 9/11

Good to see you posting again!
It will be done soon! At least your making some progress!
Yeah John, some of us aren't made of money nor do we have a money TRE. Just sayin LOL. Thanks D03, I missed this place. My daughter saw me sanding the frame and then 5 DAYS LATER she picked up a piece of sandpaper and started trying to sand the frame!!!! She is a friggin GENIOUS!!! Sorry, had to brag a bit.....

She just turned 1 on 9/11

I'm tryin. Seems like everytime I turn around, something is missing, breaks, I decide to go a different route, or my daughter is eating it. Honestly, for a while, I felt like I just couldn't win with it.

Anyone have any nice rearsets in black for cheap? Aftermarket, I hate the stockers

Its good to talk to you again John!

So far, with the reciepts I've found from everything since I got the bike, to include the bike, I've spent $13,550. $6000 for the bike, the rest in parts over the past couple of years. Wow, how money and time flies

I have my degree wheel installed, just waiting on the cam to come back. Hopefully soon this thread will be pic heavy again. We'll see

I'll get pics of this here in just a little bit, my daughter won't let me at the moment, but there is a metal tube that fell out of the bike when I just moved her. I have moved her numerous times before and it hasn't fallen out. Today though, it did and I have no idea where it goes. It LOOKS like it might go in the space at the top rear motor mount. There is a cutout there and it looks like it might press into the holes as a sleeve. Its roughly 5" to 6" long. Any ideas?

I'm hoping its because of the probs the org is having that no one has replied. John? Rub? D03? Where ya'll B? Mono? Ozzy? C'mon!
:

She hadn't had her coffee yet. She takes hers with milk and sugar, hold the sugar.... and the coffee..... :laugh:

Spacer does not go there, i think it is the tank spacer

Back