**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

WOW...whatever he's doing to adjust the color saturation...WOW...Yep, gonna have to get a few of these, There's one so good you can read my time on my laptimer...I LOVE this pic...

keithbarber1308.jpg

What did I say..that I "MAY" have gotten my scheduled cleared up...maybe they just to teach you young'uns how to read anymore.....

Well I thought there was some sarcasm in there along with a little excitement.... but then again, I would be very excited to come get my butt kicked at Barber... I should have thought better :laugh:

Yea those pics are definitely awesome.. I don't know what he does for that color quality, but that's a step up over us129... I think I like the US129 angles better but would love to see some look like that!!!

Can someone post the dates for Sept, for Team Pro-motion and Stt, Just want to confirm weekend I'm working on trying to get there is same weekend.
Trying to get a person to Trailer down bikes for us so I can fly down. Don't have the time to Drive down myself.

Well I thought there was some sarcasm in there along with a little excitement.... but then again, I would be very excited to come get my butt kicked at Barber... I should have thought better :laugh:

I meant "wouldn't be very excited to get my butt kicked at Barber"

Not sure where the edit button went???

I can take a butt-kicking from you Jay with a smile on my face because I'd be proud of you - but, then again, every once it a while...i can dish one out, too :)

I can take a butt-kicking from you Jay with a smile on my face because I'd be proud of you - but, then again, every once it a while...i can dish one out, too :)

A song from Toby Keith comes to mind

"I aint as good as I once was, but i'm as good 'once' as I ever was" :rofl:

Those were some great pics Keith. I'd like to point out we would need jackets if we were at Barber today! It's 69 degrees here right now! This is late August....crazy.

What did you get a new exhaust or something??? I wouldnt know because I am never back there to see it :moon: :laugh:

OREALLLLY? Well, maybe a couple of times you are...If you ever got CLOSE ENOUGH, that is...let me give you ONE MORE reminder - well, maybe more than ONE more since I have another month to tease you :moon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back