Picked up a new 2013 (**new colors**)

Installed some Mods Today, Also install radiator and oil cooler guards .. What the Front level sensor does:

please allow me to answer your questions to Roman directly, as it is a little complicated:

In general the damping can be adjusted in all 4 modes. The adjustments which can be conducted via the dash are limited pre-set factors to the base damping.

Please note, that the dynamic functions of the damping (which are in the background and reactive to riding situations) are different in all 4 modes (RAIN = ROAD-1 / SPORT = ROAD-2 / RACE = DYNAMIC / SLICK = TRACK). The allocation of these functions to the different modes cannot be altered without the RCK-2.
This means, that for example for track use, one cannot make a direct comparison between personalized damping settings via the dash in 2 different modes, because the dynamic functions differ between the modes.

With the RCK-2, the allocation of the dynamic functions can be freely programmed / set for each mode: i.e. one can select the DDC “trackâ€￾ mode for all 4 modes (RAIN = TRACK / SPORT = TRACK / RACE = TRACK / SLICK = TRACK). The same counts by the way for the ABS and the DTC.
With these RCK-2 options, one can prepare different damping factors for front/rear and/or compression/rebound, and try them in the session by switching modes.

To sum it up:

Without the front suspension travel sensor and without the RCK-2,
- the front damping can be adjusted globally only (no differentiation between compression and rebound) in pre-set linear steps from -7 to +7
- the rear compression and rebound damping can be adjusted separately in pre-set steps from -7 to +7. The step sizes increase from step -4 / +4 (for the higher numbers)
- dynamic damping function allocation not possible

With the front suspension travel sensor and without the RCK-2,
- the front compression and rebound damping can be adjusted separately in pre-set linear steps from -7 to +7
- the rear compression and rebound damping can be adjusted separately in pre-set steps from -7 to +7. The step sizes increase from step -4 / +4 (for the higher numbers)
- dynamic damping function allocation not possible

With the front suspension travel sensor and with the RCK-2,
- the front compression and rebound damping can be adjusted separately in unlimited arbitrary step sizes
- the rear compression and rebound damping can be adjusted separately in unlimited arbitrary step sizes
- dynamic damping function allocation can be adjusted freely.

Than a question from my side: I can hardly believe that the RCK-2 costs $2´700 US?! According to my information it should be around half of that. Or did you calculate with the Race Power Kit as well (which gives you a considerable power boost in combination with the open exhaust, improved (for track use) DTC and wheely functions and the possibility to adjust DTC (-7 / +7) on the fly in all modes).

According to my statement that “the system detects the sensorâ€￾: it is meant that there is no calibration work or release codes to be ordered: once the sensor is mounted, it is auto-recognized.

Hope this email answers your questions.

P1080096.jpg

P1080097.jpg

P1080100.jpg

P1080103.jpg

P1080106.jpg

P1080111.jpg

More Mods, Last One I think...

Titanium Cat Delete Pipe from Germany!!!

894542_10200485289008802_1861771582_o.jpg

Back