At the end of this day....

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
The second metamorphisis of the superbyke has arrived at an important level today.....I finished the chassis so it can be transported to Scott's shop to shed it's engine (pics are before we transport it to the shop). While I was wrenching, Scott was taking the turbo motor from it's frame, in prep for the future install. Of course, before anything we'll have a meeting and decide how many hundreds of add'l parts we must take to the powdercoater! Also, we must reinvent all the plumbing for the "new creation" so that it looks pro.
When completed, the bike will start with the swingarm fully extended (6" over) until I feel competent with turbo skilz. So as to make my intentions clear (to some that may ask, "why don't you put a 300 on it?"), this is not a fat rear tire bike, every thing about it will exist for rider comfort, safety and sheer performance, the optional longer wheelbase is grounded in that philosophy.

Stand by for a lot of updates! Doyle

IMG_0014 (7).jpg

IMG_0015 (7).jpg

IMG_0016 (6).jpg

The pictures do it no justice at all.

All of the work Doyle has done has really made this bike much much more than it used to be, she will be an absolute head turner when he is all done.

Back