My wife's building a Hayabusa!

Was great meeting you Scott and your wife at the Busa Stampede, look forward to seeing more updates. Awesome of Doyle aswell dropping off all his stock parts he has aquired over the years.

Was great meeting you Scott and your wife at the Busa Stampede, look forward to seeing more updates. Awesome of Doyle aswell dropping off all his stock parts he has aquired over the years.

Dean the pleasure was all mine. You a re first class in my book and I look forward to hanging and riding with you next year.

A big thank you goes out to Postal and I Love My Wife for the parts they DONATED to my wifes hayabusa build. We are not worthy, thanks for being so generous.

101_5075.jpg

101_5073.jpg

101_5074.jpg

Finally got to work on mamma's Busa again today, to say things have been busy around here would be a huge understatement.

Anyways she changed out the amber blinkers for clear ones.

101_5995.jpg

Here she is installing the kickstand and you can see the clear blinkers.

101_5996.jpg

Installing new mirrors

101_5997.jpg

Chain gaurd

101_5998.jpg

She got the front fairing with clear blinkers installed, along with the mirrors, upper dash panels, tail section, hump and rider seat done.

101_5999.jpg

101_6000.jpg

Of course our daughter was out there helping us the entire time........we are missing lots of small tiny parts and of course an engine.....all in due time and as finance allow.

101_6003.jpg

I need to send this pics to my wife - but she's claim it was all a setup/conspiracy....

call me emotional cause i fell touched everytime i check out this post from the parts donation to wife doing the build OMG i love it its a beautiful thing happening here ppl

call me emotional cause i fell touched everytime i check out this post from the parts donation to wife doing the build OMG i love it its a beautiful thing happening here ppl

Yeah it really is a cool thing.....

I think I might cry if I could find someone to donate an engine.....you know anyone who wants to give one away?:laugh:

Yeah it really is a cool thing.....

I think I might cry if I could find someone to donate an engine.....you know anyone who wants to give one away?:laugh:

I dont know of someone donating but just had a friend tell me he's got one for sale. Quite positive for gen1.

Back