bad experience with purchasing my exhaust

You must realize, that most online retailers DO NOT STOCK as much as you think they do - therefore, they are ordering or having it shipped direct from either the wholesaler or the manufacturer direct. SO, it comes down to how good they are at processing 'drop-ships' (or having it shipped to them and re-shipping it to you) and the systems/people they have in place to make all that work. Even our vaunted Honda East does the same thing - it's just that they have the right people (JUSTIN) and the system in place to do it.

I hope your neighbors like you because those m4 retros are LOUD!!!! IMHO Even with baffles. As far as M4 goes, tufbusa is right. Quality is great and I also talked to that friendly lady you talked about when I needed some info and she was really helpful. Next time call justin at Honda east Toledo as others suggested. He is a great guy and good prices!!!

haha.. my neighbors are use to it!! i had roaring toyz on my 08 busa and brocks street meg. on my zx14..
:laugh:

I'm sorry to hear about your bad CS experience. Seems it's hard to come across good people to deal with sometimes. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to post on here, give me a call or shoot me a PM. I would say I'm not biased towards the Hayabusa, but then I'd be lying :laugh:

Thank you Aaron and Miguel for the props :thumbsup:

thanks.. i am sure i am going to need to upgrade few more things on my busa soon!

You must realize, that most online retailers DO NOT STOCK as much as you think they do - therefore, they are ordering or having it shipped direct from either the wholesaler or the manufacturer direct. SO, it comes down to how good they are at processing 'drop-ships' (or having it shipped to them and re-shipping it to you) and the systems/people they have in place to make all that work. Even our vaunted Honda East does the same thing - it's just that they have the right people (JUSTIN) and the system in place to do it.

This is very true. We are very lucky that we have a very large inventory for OEM parts, but almost any accessories I have to order. Nearly anything that has to be ordered takes 2-4 business days for us to get it in stock and then requires me manually checking every order I've personally placed to make sure it makes it's way over to our shipping department. We are by no means perfect here either, but I personally try to make sure everything on my end is taken care of so that incase something does happen, I know exactly where/who to go to for answers

You are exactly right about this. My past experiences with M4 have been very good. That said, the one time I bought from Indy Superbikes was also a smooth transaction.

I bought my M4 Retro Drags through Pipe City. Like the OP's, mine were also drop shipped from M4 in Dallas, but they went out the door same day.

I always make it a point to place my orders online whenever possible. Even if I call the store with questions first, the transaction takes place online. That ensures that my order goes directly into the seller's system, and I immediately get a copy of the order receipt and a confirmation/order number.

Sorry for all the hassle, but you're going to like the new exhaust. :thumbsup:

I have used M4 pipes for years. All three race bikes are equipped with M4 as well as all three suzuki steet rides in the garage. I've probably purchased a dozen M4 exhaust systems over the years. Due to our involvement in road racing we get dealer cost. I have never had anything other than great service from M4. Great product, sweet sound, superb performance, excellent quality and outstanding customer service.

Great folks at M4 but the best part is "You are going to love your new M4 exhaust"! :beerchug:

i just recieved it at work.. one day delivery.. awesome:thumbsup: looking good!!
does anyone knows what is that copper color thick paste in small bag is for??
is it for applying where it hooks to mid pipe so it does not leak air??
name is loctite c5-a anti-seize???

i just recieved it at work.. one day delivery.. awesome:thumbsup: looking good!!

Use a light coating of the anti-seize where the new mufflers connect to the stock pipes. It will keep the pipe sections from getting stuck together in case you ever decide to remove the mufflers again.

Use a light coating of the anti-seize where the new mufflers connect to the stock pipes. It will keep the pipe sections from getting stuck together in case you ever decide to remove the mufflers again.

thanks.. what about any exhaust leak?? do i need any gaskets or any kind of seal?? i remember when i put muzzy slip on my 06 zx14, it has exhaust leak and i had to repalce the original factory gasket..

Gaskets not needed except when you put on the header (full); everything else just clamps.

I have used M4 pipes for years. All three race bikes are equipped with M4 as well as all three suzuki steet rides in the garage. I've probably purchased a dozen M4 exhaust systems over the years. Due to our involvement in road racing we get dealer cost. I have never had anything other than great service from M4. Great product, sweet sound, superb performance, excellent quality and outstanding customer service.

Great folks at M4 but the best part is "You are going to love your new M4 exhaust"! :beerchug:

What full exhaust do you suggest from M4

I feel you pal. Lousy customer service, no need to discuss and talk about lies and bad ethics.

Now get those things installed and lets see some pics :laugh:

Now get those things installed and lets see some pics :laugh:

here are few pix... it sounds as loud and almost like brocks street meg.

IMAG0043.jpgIMAG0045.jpgIMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

I think indysuperbikes is based here in Florida? No?
I got some boots and a couple other things from them and always had good dealings with them.
Boots were wrong size my fault and they shipped a new set to me next day with return label for wrong ones.

Back