My crash at Reno-Fernley yesterday

isiahstites

Registered
Here are some photos and video of my crash at Reno Fernley yesterday. I had a great day even with the crash it was fun to be around "busa" people and I really enjoyed dicing it up on the track with Raydog (hell of a rider and an even better person) and just all around having fun.

Here is the bike prior to the crash.....

NM1U5354.jpg

NM1U5328.jpg

I had a blast yesterday........the track out there is amazing!

Here is some video, make sure to watch all the way to the very end and see the crash.
- YouTube[/url]

The aftermath
- YouTube[/url]

And of course my trashed Hayabusa.......I'll get her fixed and get back after it.

101_4855.jpg

101_4854.jpg

101_4853.jpg

101_4852.jpg

101_4851.jpg

101_4850.jpg

101_4849.jpg

101_4848.jpg

101_4847.jpg

101_4846.jpg

101_4845.jpg

101_4844.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, she is identical to my 05. Glad you are ok. Can I ask a question? Are you asking for feedback?

Glad your OK, So Two Crashes at the trackday? Yourself and Doyle?

Man, she is identical to my 05. Glad you are ok. Can I ask a question? Are you asking for feedback?

I wasn't but feel free to post your thoughts, thanks.

Bummer.
Do you know how or why?

Glad your ok.

If you watch the last video you can see the light dusting on the track, I believe this was one factor of the crash the other was I took a different line through the corner so going over that same spot I probably had more lean angle than previous laps.

Glad your OK, So Two Crashes at the trackday? Yourself and Doyle?

Yep me and Doyle

Sorry you crashed your bike all up.She'll be fixed and back to 100 percent I'm sure.Wish I had the nerve to try it myself.Cheers.

Ughhh, hate to see that, but I'm so glad you're OK! Both you and Doyle have some stories to tell after yesterday!!

glad you guys are ok, that sure does look like alot of fun though, not the crashing part, just the cool riding:thumbsup:

glad you guys are ok, that sure does look like alot of fun though, not the crashing part, just the cool riding:thumbsup:

Funny thing is that the riding instructor told me afterwards that when he pulled up to check on my I was still grinning from ear to ear. It was a great day in which I got some great instruction from the coaches, I got to ride with some great folks and made some life long friendships.

Man, sorry about the low side. From the video, I had a hard time judging where the track edges where except for the corner markers. All kind of washes together.

Get her fixed up and get back out there!

I'm glad you are ok!!! Sorry about your baby.

Thanks for all the replies fellas...........as much as I want to get back out on the track with her again (we'll see) I may have to switch to a dedicated track bike designed for that application.

But oh how I love going fast on something that shouldn't be............maybe I should build a dedicated track bike Hayabusa.....now that would be cool.

Back