**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

New best for team Gixxer. It's a tenth, but I'll take it. As far as who's the fastest....No way to explain what it's like getting passed by Disalvo...

Lap Timer.jpg

Hmm... Yeah, he's just a little quick! :laugh:

Congrats for getting up there just the same :beerchug:

New best for team Gixxer. It's a tenth, but I'll take it. As far as who's the fastest....No way to explain what it's like getting passed by Disalvo...

Dang Charlie, you are knockin about dude! You musta found second gear! :thumbsup:

Congratulations my man! :beerchug:

Did you get video of Jason passing you?

Jason passed me going into turn 5 like i was sitting still; sliding the rear in sideways...unfreakinbelievable....humbled is not the word...

"Hey, I'm in the middle of a MotoGP race!"

I had a couple of moments like that as well from David Gray, who is one of the Apex sponsored riders. Coming out of five at the top of the hill he passed me with the front wheel about a foot off the ground (at roughly 100mph) within arms reach.

Jason passed me going into turn 5 like i was sitting still; sliding the rear in sideways...unfreakinbelievable....humbled is not the word...

"Hey, I'm in the middle of a MotoGP race!"

Barbers back this weekend. Got the oil changed on the Gixxer and got new rubber on the rear. With my new name I hesitate to say I'm ready to throw down....

I'm just glad I have a separate popup this weekend...sir DropsALot :laugh::moon:

I'm going one more weekend on my oil, and I put the GPA's on :thumbsup:

Hey Keith I have a question, Does that PINK lap timer of yours make you go any FASTER!! :laugh:

Later in the day; I hit a new Team Gixxer record of 1:43:09. Not to be outdone, Charlie let my record stand for an entire HOUR, when he went out and brunt another NEW record of 1:42:7. :banghead:

skydivr said:
Later in the day; I hit a new Team Gixxer record of 1:43:09. Not to be outdone, Charlie let my record stand for an entire HOUR, when he went out and brunt another NEW record of 1:42:7. :banghead:

Well that's just plain rude of him :rofl:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back