IMG010.jpg

IMG008.jpg

IMG015.jpg

IMG019.jpg

IMG020.jpg

IMG018.jpg

IMG017.jpg

IMG013.jpg

Great pics:thumbsup: I really like the one with the lighted Kanji.

The bike with the knobby tires, PJD or OCC design:whistle:

:thumbsup:

Nice to see a good turn out! Our "Bike nights" in SW Florida are a joke. They usually are filled with testosterone, beer and stupidity and a few bikes(of the rat variety) :whistle: Quit going cause of.

Ran into a few people at the Chili Peppers concert(Tampa Bay Times Forum) that were sporting Busa garb and were telling me of the 100's of bikes that show up at some of the bike nights.

Thanks for the Pic's:thumbsup:

I won't repost the pic... but yes, the white/black was my favorite hands down. Also, OP RE, does your camera or phone not have a decent flash? I couldn't definitively make out all the mods on the last few pics. :spank: It could have been the fact the owners wouldn't let you come close enough to take good pics.

Anyways, I'll bet it was like this: :bigcrowd: with all the fantastic Busa's in attendance.

I won't repost the pic... but yes, the white/black was my favorite hands down. Also, OP RE, does your camera or phone not have a decent flash? I couldn't definitively make out all the mods on the last few pics. :spank: It could have been the fact the owners wouldn't let you come close enough to take good pics.

Anyways, I'll bet it was like this: :bigcrowd: with all the fantastic Busa's in attendance.

I have a flash but it was a camera phone and it was real dark if your talking about the Batman looking bike it was sick !!!

Hi

Its funny when I saw the pics im like wait a minute i was there last night myself. It was a nice turn out. It ususally is . 100's of bikes of all persuassions.

Back