Jay Willie back on da planet...

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
Jay Willie meet some of the most fantastic people in the whole wide universe!! Jay Willie also met Obe Lamb, Jay want to be like Obe Lamb when he grows up!!

(Hee-hee, love ya bro!)

Seriously, though, the bounds that were woven into the fabric of my heart strengthens the place that holds my soul. The pain of separation is held in check only by the hopes of being together again. I love all you guys and you helped me 'dig a little deeper' in ways that nobody else could have done.

I miss my .oRg family....

Thanks, DoT!! Finished school in May and trying to play catch-up on all the things I put on the back burner the last two years...including the .oRg!!

Congratz brother. Hope life is treating you well. We enjoy seeing family visit :whistle:

Glad to visit with ya again, hope everything works out with you schooling!

Thank you very much, BB1! It was good to catch up and I hope to get a chance to get together again soon! Congrats again on your new bride and I hope her internship opportunities work out for the best!

Have a Good 'un!

:bump: Been stalking Jay Willie for a few weeks now, via email, now txt...nothing...

Anyone heard from him lately? ???

is he doing ok? hadn't heard anything from him in quite a while :beerchug:

Sound like he's got a lot going on...hoping he'll hop on the oRg soon though. I shall stalk him until he does :rulez:

sounds like a good plan...make sure he sees the Eureka Springs thread please, would love to have him come hang out with us again :beerchug:

sounds like a good plan...make sure he sees the Eureka Springs thread please, would love to have him come hang out with us again :beerchug:

I will tell him to get his butt on here and catch up! :)

OK, OK, so I'ma bad boy, you are sooo right and quite the celebrated enigma in so many other circles....

Thank you guys for your thoughts and I apologize for being away so long. LOTS of changes both past, present, and future, at least for me, although I'm sure for others, my on goings would just be 'plain o' vanilla' relative to your life experiences. Needless to say I do miss my .org brothers and sisters and hope to be in a closer orbit to this place before too long, we'll just have to wait an' see.

A big smoochie to VA for checkin' in on me, a truer kindred heart can none be found and you are so cool to risk the contact. I continue to hope all is well for everyone and, since the ESMnG is just a week after my b-day, it would be so cool to make, even if just on four wheels (or maybe even two, but they would be pedal power :whistle: ).

I'll do my best to stay in touch and thanks again for your concern and well wishes. Have a Good 'un! :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Yay, he posts!! Just glad you're OK...you can't go ignoring me ever again. No one does that and lives.......peacefully :rofl:

:hug:

Back