winter powdercoating special

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some chrome work done at a good price. my front and rear chrome is peeling bad. wanteded to get them re stripped and dipped. thanks

It's da' shizzle, idn't it Dx3?

Oh yeah, one of my riding buds rode up as I was finishing the install. He helped put the tail back on. Did the trunk mod while I was at it. The space is Unreal now. Adjusted the shifter when I put her back together and she shifts so much better now. Almost as awesome as the day I brought her home. Bike shifts so quickly and effortless now.

Have 2 watch out for the ladies now...eye candy attracts candy, lol. (;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329024866.321068.jpg

Not a professional photographer, and I ride instead of cleaning :laugh: I really need to give her a good detailing.

DSCN2292.jpg

DSCN2293.jpg

DSCN2294.jpg

DSCN2295.jpg

DSCN2296.jpg

DSCN2297.jpg

DSCN2298.jpg

DSCN2299.jpg

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some chrome work done at a good price. my front and rear chrome is peeling bad. wanteded to get them re stripped and dipped. thanks

Chromemasters.com They arent cheap but you wont be posting here in the future with peeling chrome.

Finally my pics are ready. It took me longer to get my pics off my phone than it took me to get my parts back from TM Powder coating. He really did an awesome job.

118.jpg

047.jpg

I have not taken any good shots of the pieces on the bike yet but out standing service with quickturn around! Thanks Travis!

From this.....
0072-1.jpg

To this!
0012.jpg

My powder coat on my mid pipe didn't hold up. It was done in minutes. Burnt. I guess they make high temp stuff but i don't know how they can make ot handle 800 plus degrees when it makes at 400. Im doing grill or header paint. maybe even black wrap.

Ill be in touch and have you do a set of wheels. i don't think my powder coater is aware enough to know what surfaces don't get coated. ill pay the extra 100 just to save a headache.
My first thought when i read this thread was "FIGURES"!

Back