Finally! Pics of my Chicken Strips in Florida!

Spkrdctr

Registered
Since I can post pics now, I can show you my Florida chicken strips. I think they look to be around 1.5 to 2 inches? Then you can see the center is where 90% of the riding is done. These are relatively new Dunlop Road Smarts. So far they have been awesome! I'm comparing them to the Dunlop Qualifiers that came stock on the bike. So far, they are doing great.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Have someone shoot a pic of you riding, the angle in the photo of the bike will do you better.... By the way there are only clover leaf's in Ohio!

Last edited by a moderator:
That tire wear looks familiar :laugh:

It's just no contest with road quality's with just about anywhere else in the US :down:

But we do have some ups around the flat straight waste lands of FL

Dry tortugas.jpg

south florida beaches.jpg

Now if someone wants the pics from the South Florida Best Butt contest you will have to pm me your email address cause those pics won't fly around here but they sure are entertaining :whistle: and the event is definitely on my to do list as are all of the contestants. :laugh:

Dry tortugas.jpg

south florida beaches.jpg

Are you dragging that knee on jeans?:poke:

I have had my share of "sponge" baths and refuse to have another one.

Im Always geared up. I wear modified Bohn padded under armor pants on "under the jeans" and the jeans are also kevlar lined and padded as well. But yes I was............. And stop poking me that hurtededed.....

Back