bumper sticker

TWT racer

Registered
c'mon be honest, ....have you ?? ???

have you.jpg

Oh my!!!! Thats almost as perverted as dem der dangley thing on trucks :laugh:

I will when I get home. I'm gonna hug her, and squeeze her, and stroke her fur the wrong way and name her George!

I hug mine after every ride. Just due the fact I survived another day among the cages! Florida has some of the worse drivers in the good ole USA :laugh:

Just yesterday, I shifted into two of the gears pretty hard (think it was 3rd & 4th); I don't like to abuse my baby, so I apologized, then reached down and gently rubbed the side of the fairing while I was riding. :laugh:

I could actually hear her say, heeeey, "be a little easier on me". :11zhuh:

Me & the old girl, have a great relationship (no abuse) :) :inlove2:

Oh my!!!! Thats almost as perverted as dem der dangley thing on trucks :laugh:

:rofl:
Every now and then you can catch a glimpse of these around here. I giggle like a little kid! My wife hits me and sighs, then the 8 year old wants to know what I'm laughing at and why mommy is hitting daddy. :whistle:
My wife thinks I have as many "issues" as the people who display them.

Adult content/NWS warrning

truck nutz - Google Search

:rofl:
Every now and then you can catch a glimpse of these around here. I giggle like a little kid! My wife hits me and sighs, then the 8 year old wants to know what I'm laughing at and why mommy is hitting daddy. :whistle:
My wife thinks I have as many "issues" as the people who display them.

Adult content/NWS warrning

truck nutz - Google Search

Buddy of mine used to have them on his Truck, so one evening he was chatting with someone outside a coffee shop I believe, and I pulled up and said:
"So, I hear that Guys who don't have them gotta hang them from their Truck, is that so?"

??? that's the look he gave me LOL

Back