Latest Busa trip pics...

02spool

Registered
...know how we all like pics.:laugh::rulez: Caution, Lots of pics

Plans were originally Loring, to watch bill do 300 MPH,truely knew he would!:thumbsup:
Plans changed,so we hit up the adirondacks.

Lake George(cruise), to avoid the rain on the way to Lake placid,worked a charm!.
Next day Adirondack park,Lake Placid.

A day trip around lake Champlain(canadian border)thru Vermont and back to Placid.

More Adirondack riding... Then Home:banghead: :banghead: Nooooo....

The region is quite beautiful, as you can see. The roads vary from crude(understatement) to awesome.
About 1500 miles all-togather.
Best part of the trip- we missed the heat wave when leaving home, it finally reached Placid on the day we headed for home.:bowdown:
Temp. lows were in the 50 to low 60 range each morning.:thumbsup:
Timing is everything,that and mostly luck! Finally hit the heat(BIG TIME) nearing the Catskills.Could not even open your visor the air was so HOT.Full leathers naturally. Trip was superb,just too short as always.:beerchug:

DSC07797.jpg

DSC07800.jpg

DSC07806.jpg

DSC07808.jpg

DSC07812.jpg

DSC07816.jpg

DSC07821.jpg

DSC07833.jpg

DSC07836.jpg

DSC07848.jpg

DSC07850.jpg

DSC07852.jpg

DSC07854.jpg

DSC07856.jpg

DSC07857.jpg

DSC07860.jpg

DSC07879.jpg

DSC07890.jpg

DSC07882.jpg

DSC07884.jpg

All those pics and not one with a bike or woman in it? What the hell? I like that picture of the bird though. And I saw the movie Lake Placid, it didn't look anything like that. :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing! Looks like quite an enjoyable trip. Also, is that rain?? lol.. been a while for us. Did get a smidge the other day and interupted the 32 day 100+ with no rain.

Nice scenery and fresh air :thumbsup:

i really enjoyed looking at your pics , what a beautifull country you guys have , thanks for shareing

Amazing! Great pics of just a beautiful region of the US.

Who painted your inner dash panels. I want to have that done on the new bike.

great pics as always...good to see you guys getting out and enjoying the riding season :beerchug:

Thanks Guys,

Kildore,yeah rain for about 2 hrs,stopped a 1/2 hr into the lake cruise.
No rain per say for awhile now. We may be headed into the same lack of rain deal too.We were holding our own up till 2+ wks ago.???
100+ for a month+,thats nuts:moon: Wow, and I complain about our run of weather,you guys are hardcore.:bowdown:

:beerchug: on the kudos; beautiful area,...jphilipsson you are lucky to live there.Well, cycle wise for a part of the year(too cold for me in the other 1/2 the year).
It looks like you personally, do a LOT of riding though,no-matter if its a shorter riding season.:bowdown:

Saw 3 other busas(from n-nj) in Lake Placid while there getting gas(anybody?),they were riding thru,no real chance to talk much or take pics.

Tim, I did them myself(pita)wrote up a quick summary in the gen 2 section,titled -If you were wondering... don't navagate the computer well to prompt you,sorry.:whistle:

:beerchug:

Back