Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

Going for number 49 here nuke plant. Its in the distance but thats about as close as I could get to it. Thats the entrance sign in front of me. It will probably have to be voted on for a win :(

IMGP2599.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, took a ride out and got a couple. Here goes:

18. Bike next to graffiti

41. City Hall(sorry already gotten)

43. Bike & dog park

54. mexican food place

80. Spice Channel getting dish

111. bike & fountain

113. skate park (got the graffiti also):laugh:

157. bike at Dunkin Donuts

122. big church (all together it was big)

145. round building

Whew, and the sky was black the whole time looking like bottom was gonna drop out and never got a drop. :thumbsup:

DSCN7079.jpg

DSCN7074.jpg

DSCN7080.jpg

DSCN7085.jpg

DSCN7075.jpg

DSCN7071.jpg

DSCN7066.jpg

DSCN7067.jpg

DSCN7073.jpg

DSCN7078.jpg

Last edited:
Going for number 39 here nuke plant. Its in the distance but thats about as close as I could get to it. Thats the entrance sign in front of me. It will probably have to be voted on for a win :(

I'm gonna give you this one. With all the security around those things there is no way unless you work there are you gonna get close.

Updating now.

If y'all see any mistakes please let me know. I already found one but I probably wont catch them all.

I slept in after 3am shots. Hope I'm not too late...

2. Your bike and a waterfall.
23. Take a picture with a swamp or marsh in the background -- salt marsh a plenty.
27. Your bike and the beach.
32. Your bike and a fruit/vegi stand.
39. Your bike and a windsock.
45. Your bike and lumber yard.
80. Your bike in front of huge, 1988, ridiculous, unethical, i'm-sneaking-across-the-street-to-watch-SpiceChannel satellite dish.
86. Your bike and a decommissioned bridge -- Old Draw Bridge being dismantled 2 pics.
98. Your bike with an unusual object stuck/buried in the ground -- grounded rocket.
101. Your bike and smallest post office you can find.
106. Your bike and a woman you do not know.
109. Your bike and a bikini clad blonde -- Ok she's brunette, but let's not discriminate!!
111. Your bike and a fountain
127. Your bike and a real outdoor phonebooth -- in middle of marsh!
133. Your bike and the LOCAL water tower - it's local!
135. Your bike and a real pink catering truck -- trailer should do it, right?
144. Your bike and a theater displaying a future event.
145. Your bike and a real circular building -- round house.
147. Your bike and a US Forest Service Fire Truck -- uh, ok we have only US Park Service.

more to come (max pix post)

waterfallnfountain.jpg

saltmarsh.jpg

Beach.jpg

fruitstand.jpg

windsock.jpg

lumberyard.jpg

80sDish.jpg

Bridge1.jpg

bridge2.jpg

groundedrocket.jpg

postoffice.jpg

unknownwoman.jpg

brunettebikini.jpg

phonebooth.jpg

LocalWaterTower.jpg

pinkcater.jpg

theater.jpg

roundhouse.jpg

ParkServiceTruck.jpg

and...

152. Your bike and a big chicken -- it's on a billboard, that's big!
153. Your bike and an abandoned gas station that is fenced off -- it is roped off and does have a pump visible.
170. Your bike and wind -- wind sock is inflated - does that count?

And just to legit the night pix:
Horses day shot.
Lighthouse day shot.

bigchicken.jpg

servicestation.jpg

windsock.jpg

horsesdaytime.jpg

LighthouseDay.jpg

"109. Your bike and a bikini clad blonde -- Ok she's brunette, but let's not discriminate!!"

And a stuffed bear!! :rofl::rofl:

I'm thinking that's a no-go! :laugh:

Also, the chicken one is pushing it.. Let's get one other person's vote for the giant chicken, a simple yay or nay...

"109. Your bike and a bikini clad blonde -- Ok she's brunette, but let's not discriminate!!"

And a stuffed bear!! :rofl::rofl:

I'm thinking that's a no-go! :laugh:

Also, the chicken one is pushing it.. Let's get one other person's vote for the giant chicken, a simple yay or nay...

You say NO to 109??? Come on, I live at a beach -- bikini blonde was TOO easy. Brunette bikini bear is original!!

Oh and I knew I'd have to defend my chicken... here's a closer shot!.

Vote "YES" on chicken!! Hehehehe :thumbsup:

VoteYesonChicken.jpg

I vote YES on giant chicken and YES to the bear! What can I say? I like creativity! Way to go Mizmoo

Awesome Work today! :-) So am I losing now??

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I hope I'm home for the next scavanger hunt. I could get damn near all the pics on the list..... as long as creativity counts and they have to be new pics. As long as that and the world falls in order for me I'll be good to go. :laugh:

Come on guys, are we really going to let a YAMAHA walk all over us? Get to posting and picture taking!

Back