Colorado Day 4

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well the day started out ok, GoAwol sent a text saying he was heading this way, and I knew Busabobh may head over from Denver so we were gearing up to leave and I stabbed myself with a knife trying to open a package. Fast forward to 11:30 and one trip the med center and we met up with GoAwol and Busabobh and had lunch at Erics. GoAwol is on the 07, top left of the bottom pic, Bob is on the 08, bottom left of the second pic.

2011-06-24_11-59-16_270.jpg

2011-06-24_12-16-02_222.jpg

Since Sean(GoAwol) needed to head back home, we made a quick run up to Hoosier Pass for a photo op. 3rd time we have crossed the Continental Divide on this trip. :beerchug:

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

Now guys, I want to say Thank you to Sean and Bob for riding all this way to meet us for lunch. It was a pleasure and my honor to meet you both. Bob rode an hour from Denver and Sean rode 2 hours from Colorado Springs. And what was funny to me it was first time Bob and Sean had ever met as well. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to come meet us and share a meal. :beerchug: One last pic of Bob. I have some video I need to sort through and edit, will post that up in a bit.

IMG_1474.jpg

Ouch! Stabbed yourself with a knife? What'd you do that for? Any stitches?
Glad it wasn't worse and it didnt affect your trip too much.

I really love to see first hand pics of that part of the country.
Capts mantrip pics and this one are super nice.

what did you do to Juli to make her stab you this morning? :whistle: :laugh: glad you were able to salvage the rest of the day and got to meet some more members, hope the evening gets even better :beerchug:

I felt like such an idiot this morning. We are still having a blast. We are talking about heading to Pikes Peak in the morning.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Aww sorry about your hand. Heal up quickly. Hope you are still able to enjoy riding. Keep the pics coming and continued safe travels for you guys!

Aww sorry about your hand. Heal up quickly. Hope you are still able to enjoy riding. Keep the pics coming and continued safe travels for you guys!

It will be fine, just went to the bone on my left thumb, clutch hand. :banghead: A few more pics and a short video, Marie got some more today of GoAwol and busabobh.

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

great pix james just got back from vegas last night.
be safe and have a great time

What a great day to get a ride in and meet some of the Org's finest. Thanks again for letting me come out and be a part of your vacation. I only wish we had more time to explore the state I now call home.:beerchug: Here are my pics...

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

Cool pics Sean, thank you so much for coming today. It was an honor to meet you!

The video link is live now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

GoAWOL and Bob it was great to meet both of you, glad yall was able to come and hang out with us.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back