Hayabusa picture game

damn- i used to work for a hd dealer in town... i probably coulda pulled the last one off in there... as long as the owner wasn't present... well, i guess i coulda mentioned free advertisement and been good... oh well, guess we'll never know

as for a locomotive- usually run into one on the way home from work... maybe i'll get this one...

You should have messed with his head and right before taking the pic tell him he needs to "put this on" and toss him a 2 piece bathing suit. :rofl: I kill me :rofl:

nice win!

Though methinks bribery with donuts is foul-play... :laugh:

Train, eh? I MAY be able to do this one, depending on if someone else gets it before the weekend. If I do it, it will have to be over the weekend.

awww I had this one lol. At the Chevrolet dealership here in town on the floor with the new convertible camaro...DOH lol

Nice job mate :)

Ok I know its already been won, but this was just too fun not to go do :) Unfortunately the new convertible camaro got sold earlier today :( So It was an empty showroom. But the effect is still there :)
LoftonBusa2.jpg

LoftonBusa3.jpg

Thanx to the super cool folks at Lofton Chevrolet. The owner even held the door open while he grinned uncontrollably :laugh:

I should be able to get this one tomorrow after I dig my bike out of the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I'll play.... Not in use anymore but still a big choo choo with caboose.
What is the prize for color matching locomotive?? :laugh:

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

If this is good for the win, I say next challenge will be a weekend challenge, winner determined sunday night. Since the heat is here this one will definetly be earned. Post a pic of your bike with one of those outdoor thermometer's like at bank or liquor store(commercial sign not your backyard one), and the pic with the highest temperature by sunday say 8:00pm CST wins. Calling for highs around 97 here on saturday and only like 92 in FL. So it should be anyone's game.

Very cool :thumbsup: I thought about hitting `Casey Jones Museum` but I dont think theres an engine there :(

Awesome grab man...kudos on color matching :)

Ok, I'll play.... Not in use anymore but still a big choo choo with caboose.
What is the prize for color matching locomotive?? :laugh:

Man that looks nice i wish they made red gen II's factory!! I would of been all over that.... Dont feel like paying for a paint job

If this is good for the win, I say next challenge will be a weekend challenge, winner determined sunday night. Since the heat is here this one will definetly be earned. Post a pic of your bike with one of those outdoor thermometer's like at bank or liquor store(commercial sign not your backyard one), and the pic with the highest temperature by sunday say 8:00pm CST wins. Calling for highs around 97 here on saturday and only like 92 in FL. So it should be anyone's game.

WTF. I live in OREGON we hit 100 once a year! got to wait till august for this:banghead:

I'll see if I can give this one a go... Supposed to be like 94ish around here, but you know how that goes. Some places will be hotter, some cooler.

WTF. I live in OREGON we hit 100 once a year! got to wait till august for this:banghead:

LOL my mom lives in Oregon, and its my understanding that the past two summers have been pretty damn hot up there... Like record breaking heatwaves? When I got there in August last year, it was I think 104 or something like that... It was weird as hell to leave ALBU-FREAKIN-QUERQUE, New Mexico, to Oregon, and get off the plane with HOTTER weather... Was scratchin my head over that for a while...

I can't believe it... I was about to post my pics:banghead:
Nice one by the way rollin!:thumbsup:
Oh well, might as well post it anyways since I got them right?:laugh:

501.jpg

502.jpg

506.jpg

499.jpg

Just in case any frogs hop in to try this one, I just wanted to give example so we didn't get a digital clock put up in tree and try and pass it off as temp gauge in background :rofl::rofl:

JUST EXAMPLE...I'm not in on this one. But come on guys, I got 100 deg at 6pm:flamethrowing: in TN close to KY border. I know you guys out west should be able to blow that away. :thumbsup:

DSCN6790.JPG

DSCN6793.jpg

DSCN6794.jpg

Supposed to be 102 here 2morrow.. I will pull myself away from work to track down a sign w/temp. To bad this wasn't last weekend... We had record breaking temps here, 108s-112s... It wasn't fun!

Segway - great train pics !!!

Back