April 30th was the Worldwide Special Forces Ops Ride

SkootRRgirl

Registered
Took Mufasa to support our fallen Special Forces Ops and their children needing education and participated in a Worldwide Ride. Even though on the ride I took I was the only one with a busa we all had two wheels and rode for a very good cause. Attached are a few pictures well maybe alot of pics lol. Enjoy! PS. THIS IS A SPECIAL THREAD FOR ALL THOSE THAT ARE APART OF THE SPECIAL FORCES PAST AND PRESENT. WE SALUTE YOU ALL!

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Didnt know this day was dedicated to Special Forces/Special Operations. Looks like you were surrounded by heroes and a good group of guys. Thanks for the share.

Thanks for the share SkootRRgirl. Such a worthy cause for our American heroes. And i find it kind of ironic that brothers in arms of these very heroes took out the worlds leading terrorist just hours after this worldwide event in support of their children and families.

Thanks for the Pictures ! We had several members from our SF Chapter there ! :beerchug:

Good Cause to be riding for! Looks like a great day for a ride. Thank you for sharing pics!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back