Action Shots

Really? Is it necessary for you to make a comment like that?

Share em if you got em? Or did you miss that part? Maybe you don't have any to share, maybe you do....

Either way you need to get your eyes checked.

Oh and I am sorry if they are not ground down to your satisfaction.:bowdown:

IMAG0321.jpg

I actually thought JGGUNS was being funny. I got a little giggle out of it.

There is much to be learned about a riders abilities by his knee pucks. Looking at yours, I can tell you are hanging off to far and struggling to get your knee down, concentrating more on your knee than you are on your riding.

Tires and knee pucks are like finger prints, they don't lie!

Last edited by a moderator:

There is much to be learned about a riders abilities by his knee pucks. Looking at yours, I can tell you are hanging off to far and struggling to get your knee down, concentrating more on your knee than you are on your riding.

Maybe I am more naive, but I actually took his comment as more of a compliment :dunno: I guess I am a bit of a photographer, but those shots are actually of a good enough quality that you can see the detail in your pucks. I took it as a positive statement. :beerchug:

You won't hear me criticizing your form, I'm still working (and have a lot to work on) on mine.

The photos are good quality, no doubt! :thumbsup:

I'm not criticising his form. Simply pointing out the fact his knee pucks have a story to tell.

Tuf - You are spot on, I am trying to hard. Up until two weeks ago I have always ridden "the pace" knees in butt in the middle of the seat. I finally bought a set of leathers with knee pucks so I could comfortably put my knee out and change my body position and the center of gravity of the bike as my lean angles were farther than I wanted and I feared a low side. So, I have been working on body position and trying different things. However, putting a knee down is a pretty awesome feeling and like anything else that feels good you want to do it again. So while trying different body positions I have tried to put the knee down in a effort to see what works and feels best. My first ride to ever attempt a knee down I did and found myself trying to master the body position, its coming along slowly but surely.

Scott
Posted via Mobile Device

I like your attitude. You'll get it figured out with time.

You only get your knee down for the first time "Once". It is a thrilling experience! Congratulations :thumbsup:

Question to the original poster: how do you like performance of your wave rotors?

I really like them, that and the HH pads plus the Motul fluid made a big improvement. Next is a radial master cylinder and upgraded calipers.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really like them, that and the HH pads plus the Motul fluid made a big improvement. Next is a radial master cylinder and upgraded calipers.

Almost forgot, a lot of people never totally get all of the air out of the lines while bleeding. A firm lever due to proper bleeding can increase stock braking, stock braking can also be better with good pads and good fluid.

I added stainless lines to prevent expansion of the lines. I also added speed bleeders since I usually do everything by myself. Also added a banjo with a bleeder to get air out of that 90 degree turn.

I am happy with my brakes now, but they could be better thus the planned radial m/c and upgraded calipers.

Almost forgot, a lot of people never totally get all of the air out of the lines while bleeding. A firm lever due to proper bleeding can increase stock braking, stock braking can also be better with good pads and good fluid.

I added stainless lines to prevent expansion of the lines. I also added speed bleeders since I usually do everything by myself. Also added a banjo with a bleeder to get air out of that 90 degree turn.

I am happy with my brakes now, but they could be better thus the planned radial m/c and upgraded calipers.

Did you just go with EBC HH pads or the extremes??

The orange pic is me at the 07' spring busa bash.

The other shot is my bike in action riding in the back of my truck. Shortly after I did the paintjob. :thumbsup:

Me at the dragon.jpg

Back