WTF Groundhog?

StromBusa

Registered
I'm ready to get the Busa out:banghead: Had my wife snap a couple pics when I got home tonight, at least is is WARMER than it was the last couple mornings.:whistle:

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3324.jpg

It's snowing right now in Hampstead but it hasn't started sticking yet. So much for my concrete pour tomorrow.

snowing in cleveland, have a solid inch-1.5 on the east side.

fml, this sucks- I was just riding around last night (in 25 degree weather)

... cant help myself :D :thumbsup:

After 2 weeks of solid rain it's now sunny and 80* in Northern California. Sooooo glad I rode to work today.

Ugh that Groundhog..... I'm gonna throw that sucker in to the freezer as soon as I get my hands on him !!

that sucks, Iv'e been thinking about moving back to Maryland or Va. but I don't know what I would do if I had to park my busa for the winter.

hey can you help us floridians out here, what is that white stuff on the ground and why does your rain look like that?

it was 47 and overcast today so I had to get the busa out... so all was well commuting to class... came out and it was like a blizzard... big snow flakes mixed with slush/freezing rain... man it was cold. on the ride home i was wiping slush from my face shield the whole time.. had to stop cause my pants were soaked and was worried about my phone , took next exit, sat on side of ramp and put phone away better, smoke rollin off the motor where slush and snow was melting off the motor lol anyway, everything got wet except my feet (thanks icon boots !!) and hands (street and steel waterproof gloves) owell. still better than being in a cage:laugh:

It looks like Christmas out the window right now, wet snow an every twig. The novlety is wearing thin though.

Back