wife got a new ride

I was looking at one for my wife when they first came out, but was concerned that it would not have enough power for longer interstate speed rides. It appears that is not the case with the scoozer.

Power is no problem. It will accelerate quite well at cruising speed even two up. I'm not going to show Mary how to paddle shift it as it will move out from a standing start too. I'm told they will run over 100 mph.:whistle:

ok- automatic trans...
looks good tho:thumbsup:

It actually has three modes. Drive is fully automatic, then there is a performance mode in full auto. It also can change gears with the button on the handlebars and is a 6 speed.

Looks great Hal.

All you need to do now, is get one with a side-car, so your black Labrador can join the family on a ride. :laugh:

Spring.jpg

I'm glad Pepper didn't see this post or I would be in trouble. Thank god his favorite program is on TV. He thinks the gal on It's me or the dog is hot.

100_1254.jpg

I just saw one of these a few weeks ago at a dealership. Same color even. It is def. one of the most unique looking bikes there are. I had no idea what it was and the salesman walked me thru it.

It has apparently done well overseas. I have to admit, Honda probably built a bike that is excellent for its purpose it was built. Great commuter, 750 Engine, easy to ride, etc., perfect for a niche.

Sales have been slow so far. Salesman offered me the same deal, like $7995 OTD. They had not sold one yet and its been months. I'm glad you got it. It will defintely get the looks and questions as she rides it.

Looks great Hal.

All you need to do now, is get one with a side-car, so your black Labrador can join the family on a ride. :laugh:

Spring.jpg

oh man, Pepper would be stylin' if he had the chance!! he would never let you go without him again!!! :laugh:

oh man, Pepper would be stylin' if he had the chance!! he would never let you go without him again!!! :laugh:

You are so right! When I take the grandkids for little rides, he is sitting with Mary at the end of the drive waiting for his turn and gets that real sad puppy look when I put the bike up without giving him his ride. Good thing he has friends to keep him occupied.

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20065%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Back