Highest attendence for a spring bash?

This was my first and biggest one to date.

Spring of 09. Anyone got a pic from the 08 Bash?

k2278.jpg

I think it would be worth it. Its just money you cant take it with you,memories last forever. Colton would be bummed.:poke:

Yes, well, nothing could keep me away from the next Haya's in the Hills and all you guys will be there then, right? Anyway, I can always jump on the bike no later than Wed and bomb down south for that oh so fun 16/18 non stop,hour ride.

Although I may need some help getting off the bike when I arrive....

The funny thing is... that I CAN actually name damn near EVERYONE in that picture....with maybe 3 exceptions that I can see right now...therein lies the TRUE meaning of the bash..meeting all the peeps:thumbsup:

the funny thing is... That i can actually name damn near everyone in that picture....with maybe 3 exceptions that i can see right now...therein lies the true meaning of the bash..meeting all the peeps:thumbsup:
like:welcome:

The funny thing is... that I CAN actually name damn near EVERYONE in that picture....with maybe 3 exceptions that I can see right now...therein lies the TRUE meaning of the bash..meeting all the peeps:thumbsup:

Well go have another beer and maybe you can name the other three...lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude there is a TON of other pictures missing from THAT bunch :laugh::laugh:which is kind of a good thing ey? :laugh:

Theres NO pics of Chelle, BA, Racer, Me, Ben, Pappi, John, 99(monkey jacker)Jules, Doc, Ace,WASTED at about 330..not to mention the GPS TP pictures :rofl::rofl:

But there IS one thing I really miss about 08...

We miss you Kevin...all the time...God bless

Kevin.jpg

Nice to see everyone remembering the good ole days!! Spring 08 was my first bash and I remember thinking it was CRAZY! Lots of great people. Although I couldn't understand why this guy was pulling up to our door with about 40 bags of rolls (Lycan!)....then I saw the madness to follow. You people can EAT. LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

Back