What does your GF, BF or just other half ride? (pics)

Now you know how I feel Kaybusa. the woman get ALL the attention.

Thunderbeach.jpg

Yep he finally stopped stealing mine and got his own!!! It's awesome to ride out with both of them now. Makes ya kinda feel like a rock star cause you know everyone is looking at ya...:thumbsup:

DSC_0001.jpg

My wife of 38 years rides in the car; she refuses to ride anything with fewer than 4 wheels. (Since my 1975 get-off).

I respect her views.

CW

Yes i have that rockstar feeling too when both of us ride around DC with as far as i feel the hottest bikes in the area!:cheerleader:

This is a picture of a picture of my GFs bike. She wants a sport bike next. Sorry about the pic, all I got at the moment :(

uploadfromtaptalk1297146191688.jpg

my wife rides with me....though we have talked a few times about getting her a scooter she is too short for them. She would want a rocket and she just isnt tall enough without me modding it a lot. She is lucky if she is 5 ft i would say more like 411. i dunno if i could get one lowered enough for her to be safe on.

babydoll rides the buell blast- great size for her (she's 4'10", 130ish), she loves it- her first sportbike! of course, i ride it now and then too... and here they both are...

jason bike.jpg

2bikes.jpg

Back