Everyone here LOVES pictures so....

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
By baby has been screaming at me to take her out. It got up to a balmy 35 degrees today so I obliged and took her out to get some fuel. Put about 10 miles on her before I couldn't feel my legs anymore so we had to come back. I know Blanca is dying to see some snow, so here you go buddy :thumbsup:

HPIM0003.JPG

HPIM0004.JPG

HPIM0005.JPG

Blockbuster Video was nice enough to go out of business here so I have a nice garage for a while. Took the opportunity the weekend before last to remove all of the plastics and install new braided lines and brake pads and gave her a nice rub down with Pledge.

HPIM0009.JPG

HPIM0010.JPG

HPIM0011.JPG

HPIM0013.JPG

HPIM0012.JPG

HPIM0014.JPG

So after giving her a quick wipe down to get the little bit of spray from the wet roads off of her, I hooked her back up to the battery tender and put her back to bed. Nite Nite little girl, see you in a couple of weeks :laugh:

HPIM0015.JPG

HPIM0016.JPG

Looks Great!!

I just bought some Galfer Platinum front brake and clutch lines from Pashnit that I'm going to have installed soon. I already had a braided rear brake line. :thumbsup:

I really like your "garage" haha :laugh: That would be about as great as it gets for bike storage besides bringing her inside the house with you. :thumbsup:

Nice lines! :thumbsup:

Its been in the lower 40's here last 2 days, but my road is still covered in ICE!

Looks mighty fine John!!:bowdown: I reckon I could live quite nicely in the "garage" too!! Good company and intelligent conversation!!:thumbsup:

I almost took mine out today.... the main roads are dry but our side street is still pretty wet and salty.

I'd love to have that garage big John!

You are a braver soul than me. 35 degrees? :whistle:

I just work my girl up and told her that I ordered her a set of HID's, I swear I heard her gurgle with excitement, could have just been the gas in the tank who knows. I also told her that I may have found a replacement for her dented up gas tank. She just sat there so I covered her back up.

Looks good John, I like the shop:laugh: Congrats on the tank:thumbsup:

Back