Look what i got!!

KvHotDog4

Registered
Picked it up yesterday :cheerleader: Now just waiting for a good deal on some boots, I don't think tennis shoes are track legal :whistle:

Almost ready for the track, I'll be hitting you up Skydivr when I get all the gear. Hopefully this season :please:

New Suit.jpg
New Suit2.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pics I was going too fast for the camera to get fully focused :rofl:

Oh yeah the suit and gloves are new

New Suit.jpg

New Suit2.jpg

Looks great Kevin!! :beerchug:

How does it feel?

Recommend you look thru Craigslist you might get lucky and find a decent pair of boots in your size. What size are you looking for so all of the .org crowd can be looking for you a good deal?

Kevin, keep on and you'll be a junkie like me. SkyDivr is a dealer for track time.....

Looks great Kevin!! :beerchug:

How does it feel?

Recommend you look thru Craigslist you might get lucky and find a decent pair of boots in your size. What size are you looking for so all of the .org crowd can be looking for you a good deal?

Well my shoes are anywhere from 8 1/2 - 10 1/2 depending on the brand. I have not tried any riding boots on because I was not looking to buy. I will try and stop one day next week to see what I need. Should they be tight??

Kevin, be careful draggin knee in there. You dont want carpet burns.

I know what you mean, the carpet burns are the whole reason for the suit. You all didn't think I was gonna try them on the street or track did you?

Well my shoes are anywhere from 8 1/2 - 10 1/2 depending on the brand. I have not tried any riding boots on because I was not looking to buy. I will try and stop one day next week to see what I need. Should they be tight??

I know what you mean, the carpet burns are the whole reason for the suit. You all didn't think I was gonna try them on the street or track did you?

I for one knew you werent. Have you seen what these guys do to brand new sliders? They get all scratched up and just look, well, unrefind IMO
:laugh:

I for one knew you werent. Have you seen what these guys do to brand new sliders? They get all scratched up and just look, well, unrefind IMO
:laugh:

Thats my thought I mean this stuff ain't cheap and I am supposed to go drag it on the ground at high speed . . . no thanks. . . I believe i'll just keep doing laps in the garage speaking of which I think its time to put in a few more laps :laugh:

Back