First ride of the year

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I got to go out today for the first time in weeks. Man, that felt good. It was less than an hour but still felt good.:cheerleader:
Sorry about the crappy cellphone pic. I didn't have my camera with me.
It was 29* when I left.

0107011149a.jpg

I went out yesterday myself. testing out my new image seat i just bought. it's amazing that i only rode for about a 1/2hr, stop at some bike shops, but when i got back i felt like i was on top of the world. amazing what a little ride can do to relieve stress. new image seat is real nice to, even seems to improve on the handling of the bike. 34 degrees here in philly

I know what you mean, I got out for a bit Monday. Your bike is looking great as always!:thumbsup:

I went out yesterday myself. testing out my new image seat i just bought. it's amazing that i only rode for about a 1/2hr, stop at some bike shops, but when i got back i felt like i was on top of the world. amazing what a little ride can do to relieve stress. new image seat is real nice to, even seems to improve on the handling of the bike. 34 degrees here in philly
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I know what you mean, I got out for a bit Monday. Your bike is looking great as always!:thumbsup:
Thanks.:beerchug:
Great looking bike. I will never ride under 60 degrees lol

what took you so long:whistle:

Ride safe, nobody is is expecting to see a bike this time of year

Work schedule and salt on the roads.lol

I didn't see one bike out there today.:laugh:

I got stared at a couple of times while on I-270.:laugh:

Gotta love the first ride after a loooooong winter storage. Got mine in new years eve, it was 60deg and sunny here in Ohio. I was so excited that day, first thing I did when I woke up was put the battery in and get her off the stands. Rode about 70 miles that day and was lovin it!!

sweet!
its been a mild winter, so far. Of course i held off registering in the bike.I could have been riding.

I also got a ride in on Wednesday, first ride in well over a month, 72 miles, temp was around 25 degrees, took interstate to the dealership for heated grip install:whistle:

Be safe up there on those frozen roads!
I don't think I could live anymore North than the tip of GA.

Nothing like riding in Philly (especially North Philly) after the snow season. Those snow plows leave some pot holes deep enough you could base jump in.

Hey Sleepless, I swear your bike just looks better, and better the older it gets !!

Nice! :thumbsup: Ride safe man
Thanks, RJ. You too.:beerchug:
Be safe up there on those frozen roads!
Thanks. You too.:beerchug:
The bike is looking great as always! :gotpm:

29! That's cold. Where's the snow pics. ;)
It snowed just a little in the morning but not enough to cover the roads.

I bet it felt great. Be careful out there in those temps.
It sure did.

Thanks. I always take it easy this time of the year.

Tim, this is what it looked like 3 hours before I went out.

0107010919.jpg

Back