Moto Show San Francisco 11-20-10

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Lots of bikes and more people this year than last so I had a hard time getting good shots... good times! :cool:

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 003.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 018.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 015.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 039.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 046.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 060.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 066.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 088.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 095.jpg

san Mateo Cycle show 2010 098.jpg

Nice pics!
I'd be more than happy to help that poor deformed blonde get her butt back in her pants ...
or out of them!! :laugh:

Pics of Jason.. The stunt guy.. Wow, the stunt community is really pissy with him right now. Saw a thread on the local moto site where he and others are having words on stunt life I believe.. lol. So it's funny I read that yesterday and see his pic today...

that busa sure is pretty.....as for the chics, i wouldnt have wasted the sd card space on em:)

Pics of Jason.. The stunt guy.. Wow, the stunt community is really pissy with him right now. Saw a thread on the local moto site where he and others are having words on stunt life I believe.. lol. So it's funny I read that yesterday and see his pic today...

I talked with Jason last year and he seems like a cool guy... stunting seems to be dying. It was amazing about 10+ years ago but it has all been done and now overdone... They had his booth stuck in the back corner of the auditorium.

Kento, Thanks for posting the pics! Great shots. I couldn't make it this year, first time I missed it in several years. Hope all is well with you buddy!!

Kento, Thanks for posting the pics! Great shots. I couldn't make it this year, first time I missed it in several years. Hope all is well with you buddy!!

Hey Mike, how are ya? Maybe see ya next year or maybe even see ya on a ride.

Back