Best way to drop the front

eric wiseman

Registered
I'm looking at soupys stuff. He's local where I'm at so it makes it easy. Question I'd like to ask is what's the best looking/safest front kit to slide the forks? I thought I remembered some skeletoned cnc'd aluminum ones that were nice.

Can anyone post the stance of your bike -1 in front as well as shots of the tree as you'd sit on it?

Thanks. E

47cfad69-c0e2-a8d7.jpg

sounds like your on the right path with Soupys stuff lots here have used the products and i dont think i ever hear anyone complaining about them...I currently have his lowering links for the rear, but i use a PMR tripple clamp for the front, just wanted that cool looking machined look...

pmrtree.jpg

I use a soupys. Part of a front and rear pkg. Not the prettiest but does the job. Sorry for the cell pic.

riserkit.jpg

Soupys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

===================================================================

000_2805.jpg

000_2816.jpg

000_3538.jpg

000000.jpg

the spacers are kinda ugly. i like the lovell performance top clamp, with the built in gauges. but that's just because there's a couple gauges i'll need to mount eventually.

i have the chrome PPM top triple on Tori and had the spencer top tripple on MIKA, spacer to me just makes it look unfinish

JUL 2010 003.jpg

leftsideprofile.jpg

Well picking em up today. Hopefully going on tomorrow but not sure. Just lost a local rider so it depends on times of visitation and such. Exciting to get new stuff, but not excited to ride this weekend with passenger pegs down.

Well picking em up today. Hopefully going on tomorrow but not sure. Just lost a local rider so it depends on times of visitation and such. Exciting to get new stuff, but not excited to ride this weekend with passenger pegs down.

dang sorry to hear that......

Back