Ok, not a busa but I wanted to post pics.

JCinTX

Registered

My_Truck_001.jpg

Cool truck, how young is your pup?

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: "I forgot to type something"|1106068596 -->

Must be nice to live someplace where your truck can be that clean. Underneath the snow thats falling is probably an inch of salt....................OK, maybe not an inch, but ya know what I mean.

And by the way..............Hemi's rock

Dog is years old he still thinks he's a puppy wasn't in the posing mood a little chilly outside and the only reason the truck is clean is it just got home from the carwash so I figured I better snap a few as quick as I could. Weather has now been bad here at all though, if I had the busa I could've been riding it quite frequently.
Thanks all who responded,
Jay

Good grief, that's a clean truck!
cool.gif

Your pup looks like he could eat a person on command! Nice though...just intimidating!
smile.gif

DAMN HUGE ENGINE!! In Europe that's more than huge: it's monstruous!!
crazy.gif
 How much do you pay for liter/gallon of gas??
heh, it's goes about $1.60 a gallon for the plus unleaded and ya, she stays thirsty. But ya know what I wouldn't trade the 345hp asphalt chewing, mud slinging, tire smoking beast for any other vehicle I will be keeping this truck for an awfully long time if any of you have not had the chance to see what it's like do yourself a favor and goto a dodge dealer and take one out for a spin.
Once again thanks for all the comments,
Jay
P.S. The dog looks scary but he thinks he is a lap dog
smile.gif

I read something on the hemi page the other day I think i'll start adding to my posts it goes as follows.

HEMI more than just a word it is 1 horsepower per cubic inch
smile.gif

smile.gif

that's cheap... 1 gallon = 4,55 liters... in here we'd pay more or less $5,15 per gallon... that's why we don't like thirsty vehicles
sad.gif

Back