Black 08 With Gold Wheels?

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone ever seen it or have pics? I'm thinking it would look killer.

You mean a Black 09 or the Gray/Blk 08? Most of us that bought these like the Blacked out look.

Gry/Blk 08. I would trade my black rims for the gold ones. I think it would look killer.

Like this?

Augusts 2010 - Hawk's Nest Ride 052.jpg

Harrison State Park Ride 003.jpg

Gry/Blk 08. I would trade my black rims for the gold ones. I think it would look killer.

What condition are your rims in. I would be willing to trade for another set of blacks. PM me if you really are interested.

I need to see some more pics!!! I've been thinking of getting mine powdercoated this winter! Now to find out there are people that would trade? AWESOME!!!

MOAR PICS! :laugh:

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I have the blue/black 08 and was thinking of completely painting it black. The only gold I have on it is the wheels / fairing screens / clutch cover. Black could pretty much go with any color and still look good imo.

I would be willing to trade some gold rims for some black ones.... pm me if interested.

I need to see more of a side shot of the first one there with the yosh pipes on it. Those are teaser pics. :-)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Back