What's her name?

houstonbussa

Registered
Just bored at work.. Sorry to drag you down to these parts.. lol.. Ok.. no I'm not.. Boredom loves company.

Either way. Did you name your bike. Is it a he or she? What's his/her name? Why did you name her that?

Mine is a girl. Named Mona. She was named by a woman after the first ride. (MOAN-a).. I just tell people because Screaming Orgasm just wasn't appropriate for my little martial arts kids to hear. lol

Your turn.

Bessie my HayaMooSa. she was cought in the act of having relations with a big black angus bull in paloduro canyon tx. after he layed her over against my folk's 5th wheel. right then i knew she was a she, and the next day as i was riding the most girly cow name i could come up with at the time was Bessie. so there ya go = Bessie the HayaMooSa.

and now you know........and knowing is 1/2 the battle

Last edited:
"Siouxsie"

Partly for the pun on "Suzi" (i.e., Suzuki) and partly because she wails like a Banshee.

adrianne she's cute and ugly all in one, + she lets a bum like me get on top of her any time i want. 20100913_49.jpg

20100913_49.jpg

Named her "Elizabeth", after my 3rd wife-beautiful and seductive on the outside, dangerous and unforgiving on the inside.

IMG_0308.jpg

My Busa is named Caesar...after my 225 lb St. Bernard I had as a kid. Used to ride on his back, he was huge...figured my Busa feels about the same, just a bit faster :laugh:

sm_KillboyShot2.JPG

Busa = 'Precious'.. it's kinda like Lady Gaga ???

R6 = 'Jack" .. definitely a boy.. a young man... 20's... full of vim and vigor... BTW.. it's short for Jack O Lantern

Busa-13.jpg

R6-1.jpg

This one doesn't have a name yet... maybe cuz its not mine.... YET...

Doc's yellow one is lovingly referred to as the 'Tard

DR29.jpg

tards.jpg

Godzilla, because when I grab throttle I hear BOC playing in the background..."GO GO GODZILLA!"

If Godzilla had a bike, it would be a Hayabusa :laugh::beerchug::thumbsup:

My Busa is named Caesar...after my 225 lb St. Bernard I had as a kid. Used to ride on his back, he was huge...figured my Busa feels about the same, just a bit faster :laugh:

Great pic Michelle! :thumbsup:

The name of my bike is in my sig her name is "RIPLEY"

Well Mine is named "Christine" yes she is haunted just ask Gixxerhp he is the one who thought of the ever so fitting name.

Back