bike build what u guys think 300 kit build

pwall97

Banned
i will be posting pics as i finish her..tell me what u think thouse wheels i have on there are also for sale...they are stock size custome 190 tires hayabusa engraved into them...

005.jpg

bikess 017.jpg

Img_05011.jpg

Img_04910.jpg

bikess 015.jpg

I see 240 kit pics...then a 300 jackarm pic......what are you doing or asking? IS the first pic your new 300 wheel. Who makes that...I like the lighter hubs on it.

I think the pic. is how the bike is now (& those rims are for sale), and he's putting that 300 rim on with a new swing arm & will put up pic.'s when it's done ?

What are you looking to get out of the rims that are for sale? Can you PM better pictures?

I see 240 kit pics...then a 300 jackarm pic......what are you doing or asking? IS the first pic your new 300 wheel. Who makes that...I like the lighter hubs on it.
that's the PM TORQUE wheel. that design uses the older style PM hub set. that's what took PM so long to make the back wheel for that other guy who was complaining here on the board about how long it took to get his 300 kit.
the newer PM wheel designs like the heathen, use a heavier hub...but you can get them quicker.

yes that was the wheels for sale here is the 300 kit pics...shes still dirty in the pics..and the front wheel will go on tonight will post more pics..

a 001.jpg

a 002.jpg

a 003.jpg

s 002.jpg

s 001.jpg

nice....get ready for some grip with that Cobra 300 tire. Much nicer over the older avon viper treads. Wish they made the cobra for 330s!

yeah i ordered the chrome brakes and some other chrome stuff two nos tanks with purge on both sides are going on need a bracket..

Back