118 Miles Before Breakfast

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Just want to share this morning's ride while Djxtrodinaire was still asleep. Slacker:laugh:

118 Miles before breakfast 019.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 020.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 021.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 022.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 023.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 028.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 031.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 033.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 034.jpg

118 Miles before breakfast 037.jpg

Man i need to start going out every morning.... So this is how you get to 73k miles.. :bowdown:

Bike looks great.. looks like a perfect morning.. :thumbsup:

I'm going to call Alton Brown from the food network and see if he can get S_R on his show "Eating asphalt"!!!!!
It would be a perfect fit.:thumbsup:

Man i need to start going out every morning.... So this is how you get to 73k miles.. :bowdown:

Bike looks great.. looks like a perfect morning.. :thumbsup:

This is exactly how I got 73k miles in less than 3 years. The whole family's still asleep when I got home.:laugh:

Lol i cant wait til he hits 150k and his bike is still running strong. You are officially the Org's Busa Mileage Man. How far can the busa go? :thumbsup:

I"m digging the red wheels:thumbsup:
Thanks!!!:beerchug:

Cool! Thanx for the pix! Man you do some serious rididing Bro!!
Without taking that much time away from the family. It's really funny. When I got home, all three of them are still zzzzzzzzz:thumbsup::laugh:
Just waiting for them to get up so we can all have breakfast before church.

Lol i cant wait til he hits 150k and his bike is still running strong. You are officially the Org's Busa Mileage Man. How far can the busa go? :thumbsup:
Thanks, RJ. She's still running very strong and ooooohhhh soooo smooooth.:-):beerchug:

Last edited:
Are you holding that camera going down the road or do you have it mounted somehow? Nice shots by the way.

To bad we are so far apart, would love a riding companion for my outings!

Come most weekends I'm up and out the door between 3 and 4:30am. Just never thought to document it, didn't think people would find my quirks very interesting. :laugh:

Very few things (and 'afterwards' :whistle: I still want to get out and ride!) beat riding in the early morning!!

A few years ago before I got away from motorcycles for a while I used to keep in touch with an old friend that lived 190 miles away. We used to meet up in this little town halfway between us and ride for a bit or sometimes just sit around and shoot the chit. I've missed those long rides, they're good for the soul.:beerchug:

To bad we are so far apart, would love a riding companion for my outings!

Come most weekends I'm up and out the door between 3 and 4:30am. Just never thought to document it, didn't think people would find my quirks very interesting. :laugh:

Very few things (and 'afterwards' :whistle: I still want to get out and ride!) beat riding in the early morning!!
I would love to see you document it. I know you have beautiful sceneries out there. I've been there many times before.

bah!

u suck and i know where those roads are too! :moon:
i didnt go to sleep til 5am
You should have just came with me.:poke:

they're good for the soul.:beerchug:

It's also the best way to start the day.:beerchug:

Thats a good stretch of road Jesse. Ive taken a few shots with my 14 there too. Thanks for sharing. Im with Eriwn though. I think I went to sleep around three myself.

Thats a good stretch of road Jesse. Ive taken a few shots with my 14 there too. Thanks for sharing. Im with Eriwn though. I think I went to sleep around three myself.

Slackers!:laugh:

I went on that road on my way home just to take a few shots. I couldn't really take any pics in the dark so I waited until the sun's coming up.

Back