This Morning's Ride with Pics

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
This morning's ride was cut short. After about 50 miles into the ride, I received a text message from my son saying that his work wants him to be there early. I still managed to do about 103 miles. Here are some pics for you.....

The last pic was kinda dark but you can still see the small fox. He crossed the road just before I got there.

August 5th Ride 003.jpg

August 5th Ride 005.jpg

August 5th Ride 008.jpg

August 5th Ride 012.jpg

August 5th Ride 015.jpg

August 5th Ride 017.jpg

August 5th Ride 019.jpg

August 5th Ride 020.jpg

Last edited:
Always great to see pics of your journeys.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks.:beerchug:
Nice! Where did the roads take you today?
Just the back roads between Frederick and Germantown. Couldn't go very far today.

Once again great pics... How much are you lowered.. Its looks great :thumbsup:
Thanks. It's lowered 2 inches F/R and lovin' it......looks and feel.:thumbsup:
It's been more than 10,000 miles since lowering it and haven't had any issues with it. I got it done last March 20th when it had 62,000+ miles on it.

Last edited:
Couldn't do 104 huh? Keep at it you'll get there!!:laugh::whistle:

Nope. Not this morning.:laugh:

Daughter and I are leaving for the library now to borrow more books for her summer reading. That's it for today. Tomorrow morning again.:cheerleader:

This is one of the reasons why I can't go out in the afternoons. Once they're up, it's family time.:thumbsup:

Jesse,

What time are you going out on Friday morning?

Sorry, Eric. My daughter and I just got home from running errands. Here's the thing...my son will be working again tomorrow and hopefully, they don't call him again to start earlier than 11:00 just like what happened today. I'm planning on starting at 4:00am but if you're thinking about riding, I can meet up with you somewhere in Germantown around 7:00 or 8:00am. I just can't promise you what's going to happen. If his schedule doesn't change, I'm good until 10:50.
That's the thing with our schedule in the summer. He works full time so I have to be back before he leaves for work.

Jesse,

Every time I see your bike, your rims grows on me more and more. I might have to buy some and have a West Coast version of your bike :laugh: !

Jesse :beerchug:

Jesse,

Every time I see your bike, your rims grows on me more and more. I might have to buy some and have a West Coast version of your bike :laugh: !

Jesse :beerchug:

Go for it, man....you only live once.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here you go then.:laugh:

errrrrrr you and your amazingly clean bike. So jealous.

Anyways theres a guy talking about detailing products and I know your living proof of how nice pledge is so you should chime in!

Another guy said pledge strips off wax? I dont believe thats true. From your experience you may know...

Here you go then.:laugh:

That is just wrong brother :laugh: ! It's like waving candy to a kids face :laugh: . You don't know how many punches and jabs I threw at the wife to soften her up to get a new bike :whistle: ! If I get this so soon, I may be in the dog house for a while :laugh: . I don't know man, will see what happens :thumbsup:.

Back